Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which DJ do you think has the best fans?

Danny Tenaglia have you ever read DTourism, that guy can do no wrong

I'd have to disagree, his b-day party at crobar was nothing special..I didn't even know people were singing happy b-day to him until i read someone post that here. Music was unbelievable ofcourse, but I wasn't feeling the love he was getting considering it was his birthday.

I'd have to disagree, his b-day party at crobar was nothing special..I didn't even know people were singing happy b-day to him until i read someone post that here. Music was unbelievable ofcourse, but I wasn't feeling the love he was getting considering it was his birthday.

Most of his real crowd was unable to get in anyway, but it's true that for regular events, his crowd's not always there (see the way the vinyl crowd changed from 99 to 04?).

Re: Junior, that's true, he really does have a core following in the ups and down.

I think a DJ might have a great following when he's the flagship of a particular scene...Obviously Timmy's the man for deephouse, and Junior for the gay afterhours ... Danny's been all over the place.

What the hell are you guys talking about??!?!?!! Danny Howells by far attracts the best crowds. especially during the days of Vinyl/Arc.

speaking of danny, how was he at spirit???

I have to agree... Between my friends and myself, we have different tastes in music. However the one constant over the years that gets all of us in the club at the same time is Danny Howells. Last night I must have ran into a good 50-60 people at Spirit. The vibe in that room was electric... Between the hype created by the GU album and the fact that he hasn't been around in a while, expectations were through the roof... Danny did not disappoint...

People have different ideas on what factors go into making up a "best" crowd... So unless we get some specific criteria to work with this is really subjective and there is no real answer...