Clubplanet Nightlife Community

damn they lose again

well i think they will be better then they are now, which is not to hard.

Lets break this shit down

You have one elite starter in johnson

you have 2 good starters in pavano and moose (dr jeckyl moose not mr hyde moose)

then you have garbage the rest of the way but they are not unlike most teams.

Now they will start hitting better and they have 3 guys you can flat out rake (afraud, shemp, and balco cream) plus jeter and posada who can hit in the clutch. You do have a shit load of holes and what makes it bad is where they have holes others have hitters (1st base and DH)

The bullpen is bad but when sturtz comes back torre will have a someone he can somewhat trust before rivera.

The thing that makes shit funny is that they are paying 200 million for a team that really is not head and shoulders better then everyone else. Georgie fucked this team all up.

This is what the team should be:

1st-giambi-turned out bad but this was cashmans call also

2nd-soriano

ss-jeter

3rd- probably adrien beltre

lf-matsui

center- beltran

right-vlad

dh-seirra/williams

pitching is harder to gauge.

I am glad georgie is involved he sucks at judging talent.

i love it.

what better is all the back loaded contracts so there is not way out for a couple years. I said it before jeter making 20 mill when he is 36 is fuckin retarded.

The only thing going for the yanks is the shit load of draft picks they have this year (6 or 7 in the first 2 or 3 rounds or someshit)

listen im sure they yanks will pull through and it is still early..

but with that payroll 11 - 17 is totally unacceptable

When is Georgieboy gonna realize $ doesn't buy championships?

In the meantime, us poor fans have to suffer paying like $100 a seat.

:blown:

When is Georgieboy gonna realize $ doesn't buy championships?

In the meantime, us poor fans have to suffer paying like $100 a seat.

:blown:

No farm system either...that got shot to hell with all the trades...no future.

it'll be interesting to see how many "fans" jump off the bandwagon now.

I for one am in for the long hall...

Kinda hoping some do jump off the wagon so I can get my own season tickets.

It really has been discusting to watch. I will be the first,secnod, and 3rd to admit it. Even driving home from work yesterday listening to the game on the radio. People looking at me while I was cursing up a storm. Yeah it has not been fun to watch or listen to.

I will not go and say it is early. But I certainly do not see them doing this all year. They are in a rutt. A very deep rutt. I look foward to them stepping it up, starters coming around, the holes in the line up waking up. And anything else that cannot get worse at the moment.

I for one am in for the long hall...

Kinda hoping some do jump off the wagon so I can get my own season tickets.

It really has been discusting to watch. I will be the first,secnod, and 3rd to admit it. Even driving home from work yesterday listening to the game on the radio. People looking at me while I was cursing up a storm. Yeah it has not been fun to watch or listen to.

I will not go and say it is early. But I certainly do not see them doing this all year. They are in a rutt. A very deep rutt. I look foward to them stepping it up, starters coming around, the holes in the line up waking up. And anything else that cannot get worse at the moment.

its long HAUL and I agree with you that I want to see the Yankees to start turning it around for the simple fact that its no fun beating up on some low level team that supposed to be your equal and "rivals"

I want to embarass them in the playoffs AGAIN, and that aint gonna happen if they are battling the D-Rays for last place

its long HAUL and I agree with you that I want to see the Yankees to start turning it around for the simple fact that its no fun beating up on some low level team that supposed to be your equal and "rivals"

I want to embarass them in the playoffs AGAIN, and that aint gonna happen if they are battling the D-Rays for last place

yea the red sox have to catch up to how many time the yankees embarassed them

most of us will not jump off any wagon...we know our team will turn it around...