• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by matteyko:

melichacha-

i'm on college ave too!

graduating after next semester. Can't wait!

matt

Very cool.. I've got one more year, but considering I'll have nailed a double major in 4 years, I'm not complaining! Where on CAC are ya? Hey, if you're ever bored give me a call.. I work at 2-INFO! lol

- meli -

------------------

0273.thm.gif

Originally posted by msoprano13:

Originally posted by foxyroxy20:

I am going to baruch next sememster, for computer info systems.

guys i go to baruch now and lemme be the first to say its boring as hell, the classes are good if u get them in time cus registration office is filled with enough disgruntled workers to make the post office look like the bahamas cwm4.gif i transferred there from stony brook, im doin better gradewise, the commute will kill you though...be warned....

------------------

teleport.gif

Originally posted by nightcrawler:

Originally posted by msoprano13:

Originally posted by foxyroxy20:

I am going to baruch next sememster, for computer info systems.

guys i go to baruch now and lemme be the first to say its boring as hell, the classes are good if u get them in time cus registration office is filled with enough disgruntled workers to make the post office look like the bahamas cwm4.gif i transferred there from stony brook, im doin better gradewise, the commute will kill you though...be warned....

i hear ya bro, my brother goes now and the story about the commute and the mail office is so true, but it is one of the best business schools and the price is right

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

guys i go to baruch now and lemme be the first to say its boring as hell, the classes are good if u get

them in time cus registration office is filled with enough disgruntled workers to make the post office look

like the bahamas i transferred there from stony brook, im doin better gradewise, the commute will kill

you though...be warned....

I have a friend who goes to Baruch. Would you happen to know Samantha Nguyen?

<<<PEACE>>>

------------------

"Everything is sweetened by Risk."

snoopy.gif

hehe guys when someone said they go to school up in washington heights i damn near died. i was waiting for my cousin to come sign me on at FIT on friday when i went up, and this kid and the mail guy were lookin at flyers in the lobby and the kid goes " what the hell is this, Poriqua college, wtf is that for real?" and the guy looked at the flyer and he was like, yea, it's up in washington heights. can you imagine, "yo where do you go to school" oh i go to poriqua college. hahaha. poriqua you've got to be kidding me.

go figure.

------------------

"Well you think i'd leave ya lonely... you know me better than that... if you'd think i'd leave you down when your down on your knees... well i wouldnt do that.. you're so much better than you know..."