Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Review: JP @ CPI's ??? This past sunday?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude you look like someone that just sucks at life. you can't even talk shit online right, i mean you quote his post and call it a day. cmon, im sure you can do better than that. dig deep down in that tiny head of yours, there's gotta be some wit somewhere...anywhere? can you at least try for us. thanks.

oldtimer

cottonheaded ninnymuggins

Posts: 2,153 are you fucking serious? angello & ingrosso @ disco????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

are they tearing disco a new asshole right now??? they, hands down, my 2 favorite producers and now that they're in nyc while im on vacation... FUCKING A!!!!

they gonan be around again anytime soon??

any reviews???

I survived pvd @ ikon 05'!!!

Magnolia "it's all in vain" (steve angello remix)

Armand Van Helden "Into your eyes"

m-factor "come together" (eric prydz remix)

i dont know whats worse..your sig?? IKON!!

or that post you made where you cried about missing a dj..

clearly you just started goin out..

get some game son

dude you look like someone that just sucks at life. you can't even talk shit online right, i mean you quote his post and call it a day. cmon, im sure you can do better than that. dig deep down in that tiny head of yours, there's gotta be some wit somewhere...anywhere? can you at least try for us. thanks.

actually scroll to the bottom of my reply retard..i commented on his post and sig..

geez another instance where you put your foot in your mouth..seems pretty common for you

i already got some laughs from my posts

what did you contribute? besides looking like a fool..

see i noticed your comments, it tends to quote the entire post when you click "quote".

i was talking about the general lameness of your post. i always have a chuckle when someone talks shit but is funny about it, you just look like a sad amateur.

actually scroll to the bottom of my reply retard..i commented on his post and sig..

geez another instance where you put your foot in your mouth..seems pretty common for you

i already got some laughs from my posts

what did you contribute? besides looking like a fool..

see i noticed your comments, it tends to quote the entire post when you click "quote".

i was talking about the general lameness of your post. i always have a chuckle when someone talks shit but is funny about it, you just look like a sad amateur.

i forgot that your opinion matters

oldtimer

cottonheaded ninnymuggins

Posts: 2,153 are you fucking serious? angello & ingrosso @ disco????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

are they tearing disco a new asshole right now??? they, hands down, my 2 favorite producers and now that they're in nyc while im on vacation... FUCKING A!!!!

they gonan be around again anytime soon??

any reviews???

I survived pvd @ ikon 05'!!!

Magnolia "it's all in vain" (steve angello remix)

Armand Van Helden "Into your eyes"

m-factor "come together" (eric prydz remix)

i dont know whats worse..your sig?? IKON!!

or that post you made where you cried about missing a dj..

clearly you just started goin out..

get some game son

how does one acquire this so-called "game" you speak of???

1) i didnt even know i had a sig... i thought they were taken down 2 months ago.. pvd @ ikon was referring to the stabbings at pvd on nye... so putting up smileys with a knife through the hed is a pretty funny concept.. as far as the songs, well i was feeling those songs 2 months ago and i THOUGHT they were new at the moment..

2) i never claimed to be a music guru if that's what you're getting at so ??

3) i never claimed to be an ill dj where i have room to talk smack about other dj's... my online mix will be up as soon as i get soundforge or some kind of recording program so save your smack talking for then son..

4) i started going out yesterday?? damn you got me there... considering ive been a member for over 4 years i highly doubt that, buuuuuut im not gonna justify myself to someone who averages 37495773 posts a day...

5) being a fat computer nerd... you got me there :cry::cry::cry:

6) what's wrong with posting about whether my 2 fav producers are spinning the night im out of town?? is that a crime to be pissed you're missing your 2 fav dj's in town...

7) getting game??? you come on here for the sole-purpose of ruffling peoples feathers... but it looks like yours have just been ruffled... move on dude...

haha word... that kid's on the internet all day... im sure he can find wit somewhere... :working::working::working:

how does one acquire this so-called "game" you speak of???

1) i didnt even know i had a sig... i thought they were taken down 2 months ago.. pvd @ ikon was referring to the stabbings at pvd on nye... so putting up smileys with a knife through the hed is a pretty funny concept.. as far as the songs, well i was feeling those songs 2 months ago and i THOUGHT they were new at the moment..

2) i never claimed to be a music guru if that's what you're getting at so ??

3) i never claimed to be an ill dj where i have room to talk smack about other dj's... my online mix will be up as soon as i get soundforge or some kind of recording program so save your smack talking for then son..

4) i started going out yesterday?? damn you got me there... considering ive been a member for over 4 years i highly doubt that, buuuuuut im not gonna justify myself to someone who averages 37495773 posts a day...

5) being a fat computer nerd... you got me there :cry::cry::cry:

6) what's wrong with posting about whether my 2 fav producers are spinning the night im out of town?? is that a crime to be pissed you're missing your 2 fav dj's in town...

7) getting game??? you come on here for the sole-purpose of ruffling peoples feathers... but it looks like yours have just been ruffled... move on dude...

please dont ruffle my feathers anymore.

you talkin shit that im on the computer all do after you just wrote me a 500 page essay..i post from work..thats it retard

ok......enough with all this bullshit drama.

anyway, I was never a big JP fan but he def. has his good days...............this def. wasnt his good day ,this past sunday was one of the worst parties ive ever been to. ive never heard JP spin like that ever in my life. the crowd was gross and there was no vibe and no energy at all.i know CPI's sux ass but it wasnt even the club, when he stopped the music right b4 the party was over.....his devoted fans started chanting "what the fuck"............. he gave up on his fans and doesnt care if his career goes anywhere...............<--- my review..................carry-on with ur drama now lol (j/k)

this thread is so whack....just post reviws about how the party was

thank you...I haven't been on here in a while and now I am remembering why...it's bad enough I had to miss JP and now I have to read through 4 pages of bullshit just to see how he was :boohoo:

ok......enough with all this bullshit drama.

anyway, I was never a big JP fan but he def. has his good days...............this def. wasnt his good day ,this past sunday was one of the worst parties ive ever been to. ive never heard JP spin like that ever in my life. the crowd was gross and there was no vibe and no energy at all.i know CPI's sux ass but it wasnt even the club, when he stopped the music right b4 the party was over.....his devoted fans started chanting "what the fuck"............. he gave up on his fans and doesnt care if his career goes anywhere...............<--- my review..................carry-on with ur drama now lol (j/k)

that's sad bro, you always give JP props

ummm, Vegas review anyone????????

you talkin shit that im on the computer all do after you just wrote me a 500 page essay..i post from work..thats it retard

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.

lol... got me there... i guess i should get an office job which enables me to make 3726189 posts a day.. :doh:

cynstam i saw him 2 days before and he was def on point... i only like jp like 4 out of 10 times i see him.. but this past weekend he was on point in vegas... was anyone else out in vegas???