Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who keeps moving threads to promotions?

this site went all wall street on our ass...

greedy bastards....

took away our sex and drugs threads........

started posting gay ass altoids banners EVERY TIME YOU CLICK SOMEWHERE...

oh yeah..and i love the links with words like. talent . music. etc etc....they become urls to promotional garbage.

greedy bastards....

oh yeah..and i love the links with words like. talent . music. etc etc....they become urls to promotional garbage.

Sounds to me like you have some adware/spyware on your computer. That may be causing the weird banners for you. Try adaware and spybot search and destroy.

greedy bastards....

yea..there def are wack as links..

try various words..

movies internet club music dj madonna no member name farrel jew cheap lately no funny

greedy bastards....

i dont know too much about the web but when kids on here have 10K+ posts im pretty sure they're gonna need a HUGE amount of space and people dont donate so they have to get it somewhere.. it's like complaining about commercials during the superbowl... cp hs to make some kind of money ya know?? or else kids wouldnt be able to post a gaggillion times and complain anymore...

i dont know too much about the web but when kids on here have 10K+ posts im pretty sure they're gonna need a HUGE amount of space and people dont donate so they have to get it somewhere.. it's like complaining about commercials during the superbowl... cp hs to make some kind of money ya know?? or else kids wouldnt be able to post a gaggillion times and complain anymore...
posts take up little space.. they make enough money from lists and advertising..

it really wouldnt be so bad if people actually read the promotions forum..

or if there was a promotional forum for each city on clubplanet..

it is totally and completely retarded that one promoter can post 15 stickies for the same venue b/c he's in bed with CP, and that every user on this board has to scroll half-way down the page to read any REAL FUCKING CONTENT.

Every attempt I've made for some type of answer to this problem has been completely ignored.

makes sense though, hypocrisy only thrives with silence.

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHATS REALLY GOING ON IN NEW YORK CITY - GO TO RHYTHMISM.COM - NOT THIS JOKE OF A MESSAGE BOARD!

it really wouldnt be so bad if people actually read the promotions forum..

or if there was a promotional forum for each city on clubplanet..

it is totally and completely retarded that one promoter can post 15 stickies for the same venue b/c he's in bed with CP, and that every user on this board has to scroll half-way down the page to read any REAL FUCKING CONTENT.

yes.

Because when Clubplanet is not involved in the promotion or don't have an interest in the event, they move it...

I've noticed it too on several of my posts and it's very sad. That's why House music is the way it is today because people are competing and it's only about capitalizing as oppose to supporting the music so that everyone at any location can enjoy and be exposed to it, I am very disappointed with the site. Let Robby promotions keep paying 100 per week for Sticky threads (no disrespect just an example).