Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BORIS at crobar 8/6

Saturday, August 6

Main Room: Boris

Reed Room: “Utopia Parkway†with DJ Johnny Dynell and The House of Domination

Prop Room: DJ Degree

crobar Invites You to “Reminisce†with Solid Gold Classics! A special extended set by Boris, that you don’t want to miss!

Boris’ recent smash remixes include: “Everlasting Love†with Sandy B, “House of Jupiter†with Casey Straton on Junior Vasquez Music, and Lolita Holliways’ “Crash Goes Love in 2005â€. Check out “Boris Unleashed†his newest compilation on Moist Records. Boris also spins on WKTU’s underground house show, “The Sanctuary,†and is a Billboard reporter for the “Hot Dance Club Play Chart.†Tonight’s Solid Gold production is by Cameleon. Join Chi Chi Valenti and Johnny Dynell in the Reed Room as they celebrate “Utopia Parkway†Behind Bars! Utopia Parkway visits the prison exploration genre staring resident fetish go-go troupe The House of Domination along with some very special guests. Don’t miss DJ Degree in the Prop Room spinning hip-hop and R&B at our Summer Saturdays party.

$20 Advance / $30 Door

Table Reservations: 917.339.1825

For Advance Tickets Please Visit www.crobar.com

530 West 28th Street NY, NY 10001

080605.jpg

different strokes for diff folks..

but his parties always rock ....and i am not being biased cause he's my boy..

i have partied at crobar for others...and only other good time i had was Morillo

I always have fun at Boris parties also..

different strokes for diff folks..

but his parties always rock ....and i am not being biased cause he's my boy..

i have partied at crobar for others...and only other good time i had was Morillo

:rolleyes: so the only good times are for Morillo and Boris?? the most commercial djs around?!! :vomit2: Go to an Everybody,Release Yourself, Evolve or Stereo Experience parties, or house of wax, or Fundacions party. Your being quite biased since if my memory serves me right, dont you book Boris's parties, and work with him. How many djs have you seen other than the Morillo & Boris parties? Are clubs all about the crowd, rather than the music? Cause when i heard Boris it sounded the same...and I heard the guy play Gets Noche :vomit2: What the hell? Thats underground?? :deadfish::nono::lame: I respect him as a business man, cause he definitly struck the jackpot moving over to Crobar, but Crobar is alotta more fun when Boris isnt their because you get to hear music that you dont hear Richie santana, merritt, and boris play. Especially when Sander K., Roger, David, and Victor are their tearing the roof off that club. And ya know the best times ive had was at the "Usual Suspects" parties. With john creamer & stephane K, exacta and mike whitemore, and even your dj, Louie corrales.

:rolleyes: so the only good times are for Morillo and Boris?? the most commercial djs around?!! :vomit2: Go to an Everybody,Release Yourself, Evolve or Stereo Experience parties, or house of wax, or Fundacions party. Your being quite biased since if my memory serves me right, dont you book Boris's parties, and work with him. How many djs have you seen other than the Morillo & Boris parties? Are clubs all about the crowd, rather than the music? Cause when i heard Boris it sounded the same...and I heard the guy play Gets Noche :vomit2: What the hell? Thats underground?? :deadfish::nono::lame: I respect him as a business man, cause he definitly struck the jackpot moving over to Crobar, but Crobar is alotta more fun when Boris isnt their because you get to hear music that you dont hear Richie santana, merritt, and boris play. Especially when Sander K., Roger, David, and Victor are their tearing the roof off that club. And ya know the best times ive had was at the "Usual Suspects" parties. With john creamer & stephane K, exacta and mike whitemore, and even your dj, Louie corrales.

nah no doubt ..I get limited to what I can hear cuas eof where I work ..I do all boris promotions..and when not doing those parties i do my own shit at avalon/ spiderclub with my dj and few others/....

bee to evolve and that was a great time music wise...but crowd wise of course being a str8 male it was not my thing

but we were never talking about music.....we were talking about best parties.....morillo and boris ..commercial or whatever...their parties have most girls ...mos t people dancing aroudn havingt a good time.

also different stroke for diff folks

I have been to sasha at cro..

waxmann

murk ..

I just seem to have better time @ boris....

also prob couse large amount of friends.there ....

what does classics exactly mean for boris anyway? i wasnt around for him at exit ....but i haven't noticed him ever play much older music, what kind of "classics" would he have to play?

BIG FRIDAY'S @ roxy ....were his shit back int he day ..

so that era of classic...and even older...

BORIS has been around for years...

exit, carbon all that shit .....

just dont expect to hear whitney tracks, or GTI ....ain't gonna happen ..