Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny T. @ crobar reviews!

I had such an amazing time!! Danny was on when i got there aound 1 am and was pretty good for a couple of hours and then he really started to tear it up around 4am, I left at 6 and he was still rockin. I wish I could of stayed longer but I was tired. Best Danny set all year long!! I can't wait till Ultra. And the after party at crobar is GONNA BE SICK!!!

:dj:

:party:

heres what i said on another message board.

Was there from 1145pm till about 745 8am. In that time MUSICALLY danny as relentless with a bunch of stuff i couldnt regonize and with some stuff that i thought i did but really didnt know what they were lol. Being surrounded by so many people that i have met over the yrs added to a great night of music.

I really hate working on weekends i have a feeling that the party is still goin on right now and im at work near edeath lol. I have never liked crobar from day 1 but will only hear certain djs there. My god i have never been in a room so packed b4 i wonder what the total was like.

I do have some complaints though, it was so hot in their and the floors were so sticky from drinks and gods knows what all over the place. But my biggest complaint of all is being stopped twice by security and almost kicked out once because they said i was dealing drugs, WTF. I dont even drink alcohol man.

Musically someones gonna have to give out the ids of the songs that were played cause i sure as hell dont know any of them. There was like a good 30 or 40 songs in a row that just had me jumping all over the place for afew hrs,a nd then i became a human sardine. He builded it up lil by lil and god knows what he did after i left.

If i sit here and name everybody i saw last night adn this morning i will be here till thursday. Do i hate crobar, GOD YES, will i go back if danny t plays again in a second without a doubt. Even while not being surrounded in the best situations, when he is laying the soundtrack for the evening and being surrounded by all of you guys, it makes it all worth it. Im glad to be a part of this whole thing we all share n love together.

hard deep tribal madness!! DT was kicking the low end. made it til 9 am ok i know thats not as strong as some here but not bad for 142 years young!

plus Id been at another party in the village [open vodka bar eeeps!] from 11 pm so thats 10 hrs of hardcore jollies!

DT's technique is just unmatched. the bottom end!! went BOOM!

would appreciate some setlist/trainspots espec from 9 am to 4 pm so I know what jammity jams i missed but can replay in my tick tock noggin a la rewind.

thanks and triple thanks to DT!!!

Man, I got there around 5:30 and stayed until the VERY end, which was about 4. Last record was a track called soul SOMETHING, I'm racking my brain and can't remember. There were about 15 die hards on the dance floor, my maniac friend included. As always, a great time, fun crowd and I am a Danny dick rydah so of course I love everything he does. LMAO

But I don't want to even THINK about a fucking club right now, I haven't partied like that in 2 years. Actually reminded me of WMC at Space back in '02! I'm not going out for at least 2 months after that shit today (aside from Central Park)! :laugh:

I'll definitely be back to see which of the experts can do some track IDs...one that stuck out to me was a track with a BEAUTIFUL flute playing over some dope shit, but it wasn't Slave Nation, that I do know.

danny fucking ripped it.,. crept onto the floor a few times throughout the nite, but it was just WAY too packed to dance out there, til like 8ish.,.

i :heart: danny.,. haha.,. got the shirt to prove it.,.. hehe,.,.

she does too ..

everyone has arleady said everything that needs to be said. Got in at 6am and stayed till 9am. I enjoyed every minute of it. It was great seeing everyone and always a great time when I get to meet some new faces. Love peace and chicken grease to all ..

great great night.. got there around 5am.. he was on point the moment i walked in.. for the first 3 hours i was sweating buckets.. way hot. but once 8 came the place thinned out and there was some room to dance and it was on.. from 9:30 till around 11, i wasn't really into the music.. from 11 till i left around 12:30 it was insane.. music niiice. good vibes too... can't wait till ultra!