Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its Official and NOBODY can say OTHERWISE!

xxboxx

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate how people hate on Jon-Jon, i'm not biased either cuz YES WE ARE GREAT FRIENDS, but he is one of the most technically sound DJs I have ever heard.. His parties are sik and the tunes are top notch!

I agree.....he works tracks like no other Dj I have heard..

I was at Victor (who i love) and he was just playing records.....granted they were banging .but I heard these records being played all the time..

i want them torn to shreds.....and JP is one DJ that I knwo used to do that ...

I agree.....he works tracks like no other Dj I have heard..

I was at Victor (who i love) and he was just playing records.....granted they were banging .but I heard these records being played all the time..

i want them torn to shreds.....and JP is one DJ that I knwo used to do that ...

Victor Soto....Kaydup's cousin?

Yo honestly i went to that party on sunday night had a great time.. / no drugs just drank a little. and danced my ass off wit some of my peeps i wasnt really paying attention to the crowd "well the girls were hot as fuck" but other than that it was ok the party i personally think his set at spirit for the underwear party was better there was Some commercial Crap played here and there but from 4:30 till about 6:00am he dropped some dirty Fucking Tribal.. wich was the reason i had gone "besides the girls... =]~" but HEY to each his own..i didnt pay 50 bucks for a ticket since i had a hook up so i was good.i've seen him twice already and wouldnt mind catching him again.. my hting is i go to see the chicks and to hear some of the actual house he plays at the beggining of his sets.. he played Pressious Love for god sake.lol it was fun tho Fuck it.

Yo honestly i went to that party on sunday night had a great time.. / no drugs just drank a little. and danced my ass off wit some of my peeps i wasnt really paying attention to the crowd "well the girls were hot as fuck" but other than that it was ok the party i personally think his set at spirit for the underwear party was better there was Some commercial Crap played here and there but from 4:30 till about 6:00am he dropped some dirty Fucking Tribal.. wich was the reason i had gone "besides the girls... =]~" but HEY to each his own..i didnt pay 50 bucks for a ticket since i had a hook up so i was good.i've seen him twice already and wouldnt mind catching him again.. my hting is i go to see the chicks and to hear some of the actual house he plays at the beggining of his sets.. he played Pressious Love for god sake.lol it was fun tho Fuck it.

Bro, I can't believe you were there and I didn't run into you. I would have loved to rip it sick with you at a JP Classics party. omg that would have been insane

You might have seen me at one point though. I was in the middle of this huge circle for about 30 minute straight with people standing around clapping and cheering me on. Every time I tried to get out they would push me back in. lol

what a night...I'm still hurting but well worth it

ok. i'm silent for the most part on this board, but this one is too funny so i had to jump in, i heard lots & lots of funny things.. WOW.

sunday night, was not JP's greatest party that's for sure. was it his worst probably not. but, roxy IS a shithole and automatically takes the party down 3 friggin' points.. the crowd (i'm sorry young people) is too high school.. i thought i was at a back to school event.. the vibe in there for some was great.. i saw people having the time of a lifetime, which is what clubbing is really about. right? but it wasn't for me.

i'm not a JP lover nor am i a JP hater. but he DOES NOT suck as a DJ. he's got skills and any DJ will tell you that.. the mans been doing it too long to "suck"

lately he's been catering to a different crowd. a different scene. he's not the JP from Factory anymore. that's over. he's trying to take the "JP" brand elsewhere.

he's really all about playing outside of NYC. i wish his style was different than it is.. i wish his selection was better but it isn't.. that's the facts.. basically, now everyone knows from the S&M Party, July 4th Party & Classics what his parties have become.. if you don't like it DON"T GO! cause they aren't gonna change anytime soon..

older guys macking it to 16 yr old girls at an 18 an over jp party is why its filled with numbers. JP parties = JOUNG PUSSY hehe. And this board is really stupid at times thanks to people who post nonsense and garbage while trying to be funny. And then people wonder why clubbers are just mindless sheep sometimes. Well its becuase their not taught any better and given false information as well. And for therecord Jp was learning how to do his thing at SOUNDFACTORY with JUNIOR VASQUEZ and that is FACT ask him yourself.

I'll say otherwise. The thread starter needs to get a life and quit bashing DJ's. If you dont like the JP crowd, the way he spins, or JP in general just distance yourself from it and refrain from talking shit. I think JP is a good DJ, and thats my opinion and its just plain obvious as well. He has skill, style, and a loyal following. The only problem I have JP is that if its a regular night, nothing really special, he will without a doubt deliver but it will be nothing compared to his marathon and special occasion sets.

When you get right down to it for the most part a DJ really cant suck unless they absolutly have no idia what they are doing. With the talent that is being booked in the city people, that aint gonna happen. People are bound to have different opinions on who better and what not, but in a sense they are all the best. Each DJ has thier own unique style, unique vibe, and unique following. You may not like JP, but you should respect him as a DJ.

older guys macking it to 16 yr old girls at an 18 an over jp party is why its filled with numbers. JP parties = JOUNG PUSSY hehe. And this board is really stupid at times thanks to people who post nonsense and garbage while trying to be funny. And then people wonder why clubbers are just mindless sheep sometimes. Well its becuase their not taught any better and given false information as well. And for therecord Jp was learning how to do his thing at SOUNDFACTORY with JUNIOR VASQUEZ and that is FACT ask him yourself.

Wait did you ASK him?

I'll say otherwise. The thread starter needs to get a life and quit bashing DJ's. If you dont like the JP crowd, the way he spins, or JP in general just distance yourself from it and refrain from talking shit. I think JP is a good DJ, and thats my opinion and its just plain obvious as well. He has skill, style, and a loyal following. The only problem I have JP is that if its a regular night, nothing really special, he will without a doubt deliver but it will be nothing compared to his marathon and special occasion sets.

When you get right down to it for the most part a DJ really cant suck unless they absolutly have no idia what they are doing. With the talent that is being booked in the city people, that aint gonna happen. People are bound to have different opinions on who better and what not, but in a sense they are all the best. Each DJ has thier own unique style, unique vibe, and unique following. You may not like JP, but you should respect him as a DJ.

Ur from maryland, what do you know.

I cant speak for the rest but your 100 % wrong about Boris ..

he prob heard Jp spin a handfull of times he spun on saturday night while JP was at SF ..so how could he .......and only time in last year is cause i dragged him to closing of spirit that time...

also I would like to know why you think teneglia learned from him ....

they are nothing alike IMO

I totally agree that Tenaglia and Boris are nothing alike!!Word up Jon Paul!! How was the Hamptons? I heard you had a blast out there!! Where do you work at in the city these days? Next time I may come down and say what's up!!

ok. i'm silent for the most part on this board, but this one is too funny so i had to jump in, i heard lots & lots of funny things.. WOW.

sunday night, was not JP's greatest party that's for sure. was it his worst probably not. but, roxy IS a shithole and automatically takes the party down 3 friggin' points.. the crowd (i'm sorry young people) is too high school.. i thought i was at a back to school event.. the vibe in there for some was great.. i saw people having the time of a lifetime, which is what clubbing is really about. right? but it wasn't for me.

i'm not a JP lover nor am i a JP hater. but he DOES NOT suck as a DJ. he's got skills and any DJ will tell you that.. the mans been doing it too long to "suck"

lately he's been catering to a different crowd. a different scene. he's not the JP from Factory anymore. that's over. he's trying to take the "JP" brand elsewhere.

he's really all about playing outside of NYC. i wish his style was different than it is.. i wish his selection was better but it isn't.. that's the facts.. basically, now everyone knows from the S&M Party, July 4th Party & Classics what his parties have become.. if you don't like it DON"T GO! cause they aren't gonna change anytime soon..

I agree with Camafuzz. Even the most Diehard JP fans here must admit that JP's set for the Classic's party did not live up to the hype!! I support JP, but sometimes he needs to put more effort into his sets. JP's crowd is much younger these days and probably weren't even old enough to attend one of JP's parties at SF. So for them to say that JP's still rocking it now is just assinine!! If you have this mentality then I'd say your in denial. He played so much better back in the day than he does now!! I don't think he will ever resemble his complete former self as a DJ, but there are times where he shows glimpses of what he once was!! What he needs to do is find a new home and a new crowd and most importantly he needs to play better and put more effort into his sets consistently!! Having another party at the Roxy wouldn't be a good idea!! This club is just an accident waiting to happen!! It's a very old and beat up club!! I hope JP doesn't make this place his new residency!!

yeah well I am not hating .....far from it..

just asked the ques...

I am 27 ...been around for a while.....hung / know Jp for long time.. (yes I know every nerd who sadi hello says that )

Boris is one of my best friends...so trust me I know that he was not influenced by JP .....read dj times article....

I merely wanted to correct you on that ...and curious about the DT thing cause I think they have different styles.

i think JP is a great DJ .....he would nto be where he is today if he wasnt....anyone who thinks or says differently...is entitled to their opinion....but why cant people realize that that is all that is....YOUR OPINION

everyone has their owns likes and dislikes...why do people (not you) feel the need to go crazy in these threads liek they are going to change the world..

i hate trance music...will i come on here and say Tiesto sucks...fuck no....anyone who spun the god damm olympics is doing somethign right ..

I head Boris' promotions....and I see him bashed all the time...who cares...we still do 4000 plus @ crobar every time.......you cant please everyone all the time.,

so someone had a great time at classic..there is prob another person that will give you the exact opposite response...as we see..

cant people just go out for themselves....love what they love.......try not to hate .......and leave the drama alone....

That is the most intelligent statement that has been said on this entire thread.