Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what song will morillo open pacha with?

Whatever it is, I hope diddy pretends to conduct a full orchestra as he did on the VMAs which was like so totally cool!

I urge everyone to throw whatever is available at Small Dick Diddy if he starts wrenkin any night at Pacha. no one wants to hear him on the mic. oh except for himself.

• 3 weeks later...
Pacha will be a really big competition to crobar!!!

I think that Crobar will still reign as the king of the megaclubs after Pacha opens. Crobar is already established, is well managed, and brings in excellent talent week in and week out (with the exception of Boris, but he still draws big crowds). With residents like Roger Sanchez, Sander Kleinenberg, and now Ferry Corsten, it seems like Pacha will have a tough time bringing in better talent on a consistent basis like Crobar does.

Sat night he threw down some sick tunes at Pacha NY, the pre-opening party was sick.. place was packed w/ beautiful people and the setup is great...

how did u find out about this pre-opening party? was it advertised and i jus missed it?

and anyone know offical opening date?

diddy is co-owner of pacha ? why the fuck is this loser trying to get into the scene ? hes been trying and trying for the past year i dont get what the fuck is going on in his head... he will NEVER be part of EDM... let him open up 50 clubs, it makes no difference