Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Stryke Appreciation Thread...

philippio

greg is the man, no two ways about it.

miami has no idea what it has, and what it seems to overlook so often.

i wish the couple of dozen of you guys on here who always show greg the love could equate to the success he deserves. alas, an artist with substance in a tiny self-important corner of a shallow soul-devouring industry never gets the credit they deserve.

my appreciation for stryke runs deep. and i appreciate you guys for always supporting him. it gives me hope for the future of dance music.

plus, one time, there were like these pirate ninja aliens trying to incinerate south beach, and like even though nobody would have been mad at him if he let them, stryke used his super lazer eyes and shaolin mind power to like kick them all in the nuts at like the same time and then like, you know how alien ninjas can turn invisible and shit? stryke turned HIMSELF like double invisible so fuckin everybody could see him but the invisible ninja aliens were like "oh shit! we can't see fuckin stryke!" and in their total freakout moment they like totally destroyed each others spaceships! stryke didnt have to lift a finger to like totally repel the invasion let me tell you it was like having ten boners at once.

too much?

sorry.

i wish i could be there on the 24th... but i live in DC now...

best

n

wow, thanks so much guys. i'm truly touched. it's good to know i'm still loved at home (i was beginning to wonder!). anyway, looking foward to saturday. many special things planned. let's show this club what the frakkin' deal is! let's rock this motha frakka!

cant wait.... im sure ill be there front in center right next to Mr. Crespo (as hes doin his fist pump in his shades) LOL

Wake up Noc. Me and many people I know will only show up when my man Greg is in the house. I've been laying low all summer and can't wait. I'm kicking around a few techno related ideas to the powers that be so get ready for an interesting season...

(I hear that dude Wink isn't half bad either) Wink ;)