Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pacha - JP - Richard Grant - UPDATE

angel, let me take u to crobar on sun morning, i'm a nice boy and a really good dancer!!!!!!!!1 do u go to soundgarden alot ?, wonder if i saw u before........

are you fucking serious with this crap? does this shit ever work for you?...

Wow! :lame:

Nice dumper by the way Angel...I'd bend you over and give it to you right in the poopa all night long...you into anal?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo what part of CT you from? I work over in Darien and was looking to catch Boris in Stamford...would you be down in maybe meeting up for a few drinks? I don't know to many people out here since I'm from Queens. I think fastfast is gonna hook up some comps for us

I live outside the New Haven area. I saw JP @ Mor last weekend and had a pretty good time so I was thinking of checking out Boris. If fastfast can get comps for us then I'll be more than happy to go. But if not, then paying anymore $20 for Boris isn't gonna fly.

I live outside the New Haven area. I saw JP @ Mor last weekend and had a pretty good time so I was thinking of checking out Boris. If fastfast can get comps for us then I'll be more than happy to go. But if not, then paying anymore $20 for Boris isn't gonna fly.

it's not my party........

but I tild you I will do what I can ....just email my aol account

so i remember oin friday

Hey guys, just though I'd let everyone in a a little info I received about 2 weeks ago. I ran into a very very VERY good source of information a little over 2 weeks ago (Hint H.O.M.E - not mentioning names). They told me that Pacha is no where near opening up, they do not even have their liquor license yet. They also will not be doing any Raffi Mercado shows there once it is open because they do not want to draw the same crowd that JP did. (Which is a little strange to me being that JP and Morillo draw the same kind of crowd) but anyway... I was also told that JP (in association with Richard Grant) is building a new club in Miami.

I just though I would let everyone know what I heard....

smile.gif

Carol

highly doubtfull... and by the way you need a real photographer

drop me a line.. I'll make your look more sexy... than more like a cheeze bag

I'll go to the source himself & then I'll let you all know.

angelbabyoo5-3-ad.jpg

yeah ok sure... ridhard & jp..DJAnikg@gmail.com

Why do I bother....

Losers....

Carol, don't get discouraged! That's the beauty of the internet - you can put up hate posts anonymously... and there are many people who enjoy doing that. These days you've got to have pretty thick skin to participate in any cyber-community

But then it's worth it, because even though there really are many losers, there are some really cool people.

However, being a straight male means being a dog, so as far as your pictures go - woof-woof, baby!!! :)

i gotta admit that gurl is beautiful but wats with this whole sex talk this aint a cyber chatroom u fiends! dont u get enough of it on the weekends ?? lol newayz not to disrespect anyone but i absolutely hate JP :hang: ........ if he keeps up with his coke habbits while he spins he'll end up OD'ing, but furreal Morillo is way better then JP will ever be

lol i dont care what drugs he does.. i just go for hes music anyway...

yea but recently he's been a huge dissapointment, i heard especially at Roxy i think it was he had a gig which was horrible? not sure which club it was but i heard a lot of people sayin he sucked after that. I never been to a JP event nor do i want to becuz honestly i dont like the music, and type of crowd he brings...

if he keeps up with his coke habbits while he spins he'll end up OD'ing, but furreal Morillo is way better then JP will ever be

your a fucking moron!! get a life... you talk this ignorant b.s. and you've never even been to his party.... who do you listen to!!

:rofl::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Morillo,, blaaaahhh Phoeyyy!!! You compare him to JP? Are you F@# Kidding me? Morillo is gum on JP's shoe!

Cant wait until Pacha opens with him spinning and freggin P Ditty starts MC'in on the mic. Everyeon is giogn to thow shit at the DJ booth. The only reason I would even go there is cause it was the old Factory. I'm curious what the new space is going to look like.

That place will be dead in no time! You wait and see!!

Morillo..

Haaaaa!!

:rofl: this thread rocks...

Lodi eh? You remember a club called Skylab there on Main St? I was 11 when my parents made the place lol. Yea that lasted a good year.. Too bad I was 11 and couldnt actually enjoy it like I could now. I think it turned into a pizza place and that even closed down? No idea what it is now.

Morillo,, blaaaahhh Phoeyyy!!! You compare him to JP? Are you F@# Kidding me? Morillo is gum on JP's shoe!

Cant wait until Pacha opens with him spinning and freggin P Ditty starts MC'in on the mic. Everyeon is giogn to thow shit at the DJ booth. The only reason I would even go there is cause it was the old Factory. I'm curious what the new space is going to look like.

That place will be dead in no time! You wait and see!!

Morillo..

Haaaaa!!

:lol3:

in refering to JP ...all i gotta say DJ's come and go

as for Pacha and Morillo.... finally a good crowd u can enjoy u (new 18 and over crowd drawn to JP) know sice all hardcore JP fans left him at the Roxy classics and went to see Boris spin in the hamptons (fucking shame)