Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Drais hard to get into?

imalwaysdancin

How late does it get good, and is it hard for non locals to get in?

Anytime after 4 that place is rocking. Never been in earlier than that so I can't say otherwise. Earliest I've seen it start to lighten up is 8am, which is also about the earliest I've ever left the place.

As for difficulty of getting in, what's your definition of "hard?" Show one of the doormen a little respect and $40 later you'll be inside within minutes.

Greenie is right.

Drai's is all about "showing love".

Of course when you are on a first name basis with every doorman/security/cashier/server and bartender in the place it makes it easier. ;-)

If you are into House Music, an awesome vibe/attractive people and staying out late, this is your place.

Empire on Saturday Nights though is really starting to win some people over.

I hear it is "the" spot. How late does it get good, and is it hard for non locals to get in?

I don't send people over to Drai's...Usually I tell people who come up to me at night on where to go for afterhours and I tell them the Spearmint Rhino. Good vibe, hot chics, you should be tired after clubbing all night so sitting is perfect at that point of the night, and there is plenty of seating there without the pressure of buying a $350 bottle of Grey Goose.

I don't send people over to Drai's...Usually I tell people who come up to me at night on where to go for afterhours and I tell them the Spearmint Rhino. Good vibe, hot chics, you should be tired after clubbing all night so sitting is perfect at that point of the night, and there is plenty of seating there without the pressure of buying a $350 bottle of Grey Goose.

What time do u usually suggest people to kick it at S R?

What time do u usually suggest people to kick it at S R?

Usually they come up to me at the club between 11 and 3...I usually just tell them to head over after they decide to leave the club. I've gone to the Rhino after work, which is like 5am or later, and it's always been fun.

Usually they come up to me at the club between 11 and 3...I usually just tell them to head over after they decide to leave the club. I've gone to the Rhino after work, which is like 5am or later, and it's always been fun.

Who comes up to you im confused

• 1 month later...

Drais isn't that hard to get into if you are nice and just ask the right people about it. Second there is no pressure to buy bottles. Our tables are "reserved" yes, but you are more than welcome to sit at them until they are sold. Third, there is no cover charge for those that do bottle service.

Women are free Wednesday and Sunday. Lounge is 11pm-2am and $10, regular cover is $10 local.....$20 out-of-state. We open at midnight but don't get busy until about 2/3am and stay open til about 8am.

Rhino is PACKED at 2, 3, 4 o'clock in the morning on the weekends!

Don't send MORE people over there! Then I might cost me DOUBLE to dance with BLANCA!!!

STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Yea, that place gets too packed, go to Seamless, after hours.

Vegas is getting like Hollywood style, you got to grease the doormans palms to get in some of these clubs out here now, man people just want to get in and drink and have fun, not have to deal with a suit with a clip board, I'm sorry.