Clubplanet Nightlife Community

(Venue Change) Jonathan Peters B-Day Celebration @ Copacabana, Sun 2/19

Due to circumstances beyond our control, Jonathan Peters Birthday Celebration has been moved from Exit to the Copacabana. Same sound sysytem, same production, same party, different location. All tickets purchased that say Exit on it will be honored at The Copacabana.

Click here to view the mailer:

http://www.clubplanet.com/mailer/2006/02/exit-0219/

A BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION FOR JONATHAN PETERS

Sunday, February 19th, 2006 @ Copacabana

560 W 34th St, between 10th and 11th Ave.

New York, NY 10001

doors open 10pm Sun - 12noon Mon (14 hours!)

18+ to enter w/ proper ID

Click below to purchase advance tickets.

http://wantickets.com/Function/event/eventdetail.asp?e_id=16073&ref=cp

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Exit re-open? What's with this place?

Exit has always been open and has been having parties constantly. Its just a different scene now with a more urban vibe.

As for JP I hope to see everyone there! And if you need tickets or questions, get at me!

Exit has always been open and has been having parties constantly. Its just a different scene now with a more urban vibe.

As for JP I hope to see everyone there! And if you need tickets or questions, get at me!

Wasn't there a shooting there not too long ago thanks to this new "urban vibe"?

hey whats the deal with the tickets. between the $30 regular and $50 Vip. what will the vip do for me that the regular will not.

Z

hey whats the deal with the tickets. between the $30 regular and $50 Vip. what will the vip do for me that the regular will not.

Z

We didn't get the guide lines yet for VIP and how EXIT wants to work with that.. in all honesty I wouldn't even bother with VIP.. you know by the end of the night or well afternoon.. you're going to be on the dancefloor with everyone else and not really care about whatever "VIP treatment" they are promising you.

good point jen vip is only good for the cats that are going in early and anyone who know johnny thats a no no so i wouldnt get vip eighther depending on the time u enter it will do justice for u other than that dance floor is the place to be at 8am

she does have a good point, but i will be there early with all of my friends that used to hit exit. i used to promote the imagine fridays party. also was a regular when eddie baez was rockin it as well as denny tsettos. we all want to get there kinda early get a table or two. and rock out all night like we did in the past. haha

Z

she does have a good point, but i will be there early with all of my friends that used to hit exit. i used to promote the imagine fridays party. also was a regular when eddie baez was rockin it as well as denny tsettos. we all want to get there kinda early get a table or two. and rock out all night like we did in the past. haha

i hear u velvetrope have a good time i cant go early i go for the music i dont party anymore and u can only drink for so long before u start to get tired then u find urself leaving when the party is just getting started you know how he is ,i really cant stand exit too fucking mazy and big it a ghetto joint lol

i hear u velvetrope have a good time i cant go early i go for the music i dont party anymore and u can only drink for so long before u start to get tired then u find urself leaving when the party is just getting started you know how he is ,i really cant stand exit too fucking mazy and big it a ghetto joint lol

yea i know what u mean, but we are not drinkin much early in the night. we do plan on stayin there till about 9 am or 10 am. when i hit exit back in the day we always got fucked up and it has been a long time since any of us have done that. so we plan on doing it once more time and rippin it up. haha. we should get a CP reunion meet up. haha whos in.

jack Z

Um is this a serious question!!????????? LMAO!!

LOL.. JP is house music.. progressive style.. for more questions just PM me.

Anyway.. those who have e-mailed me about tickets.. if you can write me back ASAP that would be good because they're going quick! Can't wait to see you all there where we can celebrate my birthday and me being single, thank god.