Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well he was in originally from 1993-1996... took 10 yrs off and re-joined in May... he went to New Mexico for his "welcome back to the Army" training.. where he kicked ass... then he was shipped to Ft. Lee, VA (where he's at now) for MOS training (fancy word for his job training) - and now he might be shipped down to GA..

Best thing is Ft Stewart is about 5 miles outside of Savannah, GA... which is about 7 hours north of me....

woo hoo!!

Only bad thing is.. he's doing so well that he's going to graduate early... like the 2nd week of September.. he's not scheduled to report to Ft Stewart until November.. no way the army is giving him 45 days off... so he might get new orders to a different base.. far away :(

Only bad thing is.. he's doing so well that he's going to graduate early... like the 2nd week of September.. he's not scheduled to report to Ft Stewart until November.. no way the army is giving him 45 days off... so he might get new orders to a different base.. far away :(

Tell him to start slacking off! :idea:

Tell him to start slacking off! :idea:

yeah no... he's been working his ass off.. this time he's in the service to actually do something with himself.. last time he just joined so he could get the GI Bill.. which he did and used to get a degree in CAD..

Funny thing is he'll be 33 in August and he's blowing past these 24 yr olds like mad.. :laugh: They call me drunk on weekends sometimes and i get to talk to his young little army friends. They are so funny:laugh:

the roomie's on the mend, hopefully, finally. we finally got his stupid ass to the hospital last week for what he thought would be a quick look-see but what we knew (duh) would be much more. he ended up having to stay 2 nights, having to go through loads of blood and urine tests, an mri, being hooked up to multiple ivs, getting shots of vitamins in the stomach, all sorts of shit. his retarded self-prescribed diet that he thought would get him better turned out to be the opposite of what he should've been doing; he was drinking lots of water and dodging protein. the hospital sent him out with strict orders to eat more protein than anything else and to only drink 1200ml (less than 5 measured cups) of liquids a day. he's now on 3 prescriptions.

his feet have been really swollen as part of this whole ordeal, and last night he got all upset and showed me that his ankles had stretch marks. it is absolutely beyond me how someone could get as fucked up as he is (still jaundiced, stomach bloated out huge with water weight, and his arms have lost all muscle mass) and find that as the only thing to complain about :confused: .

Get him to make you the benificiary on any life insurance policies he has, even if you have to "put out" a little. I'm sure it'll pay off soon.

yeah no... he's been working his ass off.. this time he's in the service to actually do something with himself.. last time he just joined so he could get the GI Bill.. which he did and used to get a degree in CAD..

Funny thing is he'll be 33 in August and he's blowing past these 24 yr olds like mad.. :laugh: They call me drunk on weekends sometimes and i get to talk to his young little army friends. They are so funny:laugh:

....are they hot...or like mid west gun crazy no other option but the army numbskulls?!.......ur visits would be even better with hot little army friends!

Guest onisakura

FUCK. I leave FL to get away from the hurricanes and the lack of power afterward only to get a fucking BLACKOUT.

WTF?!?!?!?!