Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm going for the louis vetton bag look when i'm 40.. :laugh:

lol

Years ago I worked in a tanning salon and got to tan as much as I wanted for free. After a while, my skin was literally like leather - so disgusting.

Why don't you try the spray on tan beds? Then you can switch it up a bit and cause less damage to your skin in the long run.

Now, I only tan once a month and my Irish skin surprisingly holds on.

Well to be honest.. i've been tanning since i was 14.. i keep my skin hydrated by using lotions and cocoa butter.. i have very soft skin.. and i drink at least a Liter of water or more daily.

now.. when the wrinkles come.. it'll be time for plastic surgery.. i'm all about a face lift when i'm 45. lol

yeah, i just haven't bothered bringing any pictures in, i have One picture up at my cube, it's a coloring book page, my coworkers daughter came in and me and her colored for like an hour, she wouldn't let me keep any of the pages that i colored, but there's one that i started, and she finished, she let me keep that one... the girl's in kindergarten, and she wouldn't let me have any pictures with pink in them, because pinks her favorite color and she had to have them, what a brat...

i keep tissues on my desk, but the tea and lotions and stuff, i keep in my drawer...