Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...um 8lbs on 5'3 is a lot...maybe i wouldnt kill myself but i def would pick up bulimia and or anorexia...with a side of compulsive exercising .......

yes...but it can also come off :) and your 5'3" ????? NICE :)

...i have complete and total weight issues though lol...i wont deny that..

what woman doesnt?????

well first off muscle weighs slightly more than fat so that might account for something...not 7 lbs tho...

also if your body was not used to the change you made with your eating and drinking less, your body might see this as a hybernation stage and is storing what you eat instead of buring it??? just a thought

That sounds right to me forkey...

well my hubby made it through the operation... now he's home recouperating... i feel kinda bad i'm at work and he's home.. but he says the pain is tolerable... just keep poppin' vicadins is what i say :D

:clap2: thank goodness! Tell Wildo I hope he feels better :)

Did you get my MS message?

...um 8lbs on 5'3 is a lot...maybe i wouldnt kill myself but i def would pick up bulimia and or anorexia...with a side of compulsive exercising .......

...i have complete and total weight issues though lol...i wont deny that..

yeah Im 5'5'' so thats why Im totally freaking out. Its shitty cause I have been being pretty good too. So thats why its really bothering me, Like wtf?

and I swear if my roommate (he cant gain weight for the life of him) says anything again about not being able to gain weight ima kill him!!! :box:

Hes not super skinny, hes fine for his height though on the skinnier side...so...he better keep his mouth shut when he gets home from being gone on friday lol

just be careful w them, its not fun weening off them fockers either

yeah i was reading label and description and it says not to just stop taking them.. so he only takes 2 at a time during the night. But he took 1 at 10:00am and when i talked to him at 3:30pm, he hadn't taken another one. So its only at night that he's in terrible pain.. hopefully each night it gets better... will definately be careful though.

They gave us a prescription for 60 pills but i asked them to only fill 30.. if i need the others then i can pick it up at the pharmacy. :D

You guys are married and have a roommate?

well our friend got evicted from his apt. and didnt have a place to go and we have 4 bedrooms so...we said he could live with us until he got back into his own place when he started to get money coming in. Which he has a hardwood flooring business and hasnt had much work, so its not going quite as planned....