Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Celebrity news, gossip, scandels, pics, etc....

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo

i am 5'9'' so therefore, have no problems, reaching the bar, and ordering my own drinks.

are we done yet?

classic! :beer:

listen, keep me out of your infactutation w/ daniella and need to flex your internent muscles, i've stopped replying to you pages ago.

i have never expressed in anyway or form that i think i am "god's gift" to anyone, especially men. so your arbitrary comments are useless, and no1 believes you.

in fact, i am very intellegent, and although i have never openly made comments, i will not deny your claims. i will be graduating with my bachelor's degree in pyschology next year and will be attending a graduate school in pursuit of working toward my PhD.

i am 5'9'' so therefore, have no problems, reaching the bar, and ordering my own drinks.

are we done yet?

I thought we were done? Wasnt I responding to ghost?

If you want to get back into it, i am more than willing.... or if you want to post more pics for attention, feel free.

I tell you what, when I can do it without getting arrested, I will buy you a drink and sit you down and talk to you about what life is like when you get out of the dormitory and into the real world? ok......

I thought we were done? Wasnt I responding to ghost?

If you want to get back into it, i am more than willing.... or if you want to post more pics for attention, feel free.

I tell you what, when I can do it without getting arrested, I will buy you a drink and sit you down and talk to you about what life is like when you get out of the dormitory and into the real world? ok......

yes we were done. but in your responding to ghost, you had to talk about me

you have nothing else to talk about, but please stop mentioning me, in any way

talk about begging for attention

ps- we will never have a conversation in person.

i wouldnt give you the time of day, let alone have u buy me a drink.

your skewed perception of reality would never offer me, or anyone else for that matter, any sound advice, so spare me.

dormatory? i am a 21 year old woman with my own apartment, get over it.

..so denise and charlie and heather u ask!?....

..heather is fighting back ...as we hoped.....no contact with denise while with their daughter....denise is banned from the summer tour cause bon jovi's wife is heather's friend....testifying on charlies behalf....

...someone is gonna die on the oc finale...either mischa barton or peter gallagher supposedly....lets hope its mischa..

people fear me

i know i do, we wuz jus' chattin' in the chatrizoom and they was like 9mile will stomp yo ass, and i wuz like say word, and they wuz like word and i wuz lyke dang, and they were like for real... so then i had said, tell him i luv his shit and we cool, and they were like nah, and i was like oh snap. fuck. then i put on some cool moe dee and took a nap.

i had to talk about you? The conversation WAS about you.

and I will cry myself to sleep tonight knowing that i will never have the honor of meeting you. Is your ego that inflated that you think I really care what the hell you think of me?

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

must be that time of the month, wink

yes we were done. but in your responding to ghost, you had to talk about me

you have nothing else to talk about, but please stop mentioning me, in any way

talk about begging for attention

ps- we will never have a conversation in person.

i wouldnt give you the time of day, let alone have u buy me a drink.

your skewed perception of reality would never offer me, or anyone else for that matter, any sound advice, so spare me.

dormatory? i am a 21 year old woman with my own apartment, get over it.

i know i do, we wuz jus' chattin' in the chatrizoom and they was like 9mile will stomp yo ass, and i wuz like say word, and they wuz like word and i wuz lyke dang, and they were like for real... so then i had said, tell him i luv his shit and we cool, and they were like nah, and i was like oh snap. fuck. then i put on some cool moe dee and took a nap.
:laugh:

props again to dg --- 'nough said :aright: .

..so denise and charlie and heather u ask!?....

..heather is fighting back ...as we hoped.....no contact with denise while with their daughter....denise is banned from the summer tour cause bon jovi's wife is heather's friend....testifying on charlies behalf....

...someone is gonna die on the oc finale...either mischa barton or peter gallagher supposedly....lets hope its mischa..

probally mischa, supposedly shes wants off the show and to start workin her film career