Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jp @ Pacha???

FAG
I TOTALLY AGREE THAT PLACE CANT MAKE IT WITHOUT HIM LET THE TRUTH BE KNOWN THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING BABY EVERY SAT I DONT KNOW ONCE A MONTH YES ITS A DEFINITE TRUST ME GOT A GOOD RELIABLE SOURCE GET YOUR DANCING SHOES ON PEOPLE WERE GOING DOWN IN THE BOOKS...:clap2:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

true story,

i met a girlfriend of 5 years at a club, i was rolling my face off (Havent rolled in about 2 years, so this was a while ago, maybe 97ish). Bummed a cig off her, gave her a lollypop in exchange........ it was true love.....

haha match made in E heaven... thats funny

I TOTALLY AGREE THAT PLACE CANT MAKE IT WITHOUT HIM LET THE TRUTH BE KNOWN THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING BABY EVERY SAT I DONT KNOW ONCE A MONTH YES ITS A DEFINITE TRUST ME GOT A GOOD RELIABLE SOURCE GET YOUR DANCING SHOES ON PEOPLE WERE GOING DOWN IN THE BOOKS...:clap2:

yea just like spirit , or black lol and look what happened

Pacha is ON ...open for details

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IT IS TIME >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I am so happy to say that JP will be at Pacha on SAT April 15th 2006

NOW ITS FOR REAL ,

doors will open 8 pm sharp ,BE THERE

$40 - $50 it will not go higher I PROMISE.

21 and over

strict dress code ( DRESS YOUR BEST )

you wanted it you got it ,

shows by rafi , ( H.O.M.E )

FACTS :

NYC HAS CHANGED WE WILL START EARLY TO GIVE YOU AS LONG AS WE CAN......COME EARLY .BE SAFE . WE ARE FAMILY .

JP AND STAFF HAS WORKED LONG AND HARD TO COME TO THIS POINT , WHEN NYC HERES JP'S NEW BOOTH WITH PACHA'S SOUND SYSTEM THERE WILL BE NOTHING LIKE IT ..

WELL WHAT CAN I SAY BUT GET READY ,

LOVE ALWAYS LOU B .............LOL

I think they have balls charging 50 bucks to get in! But, people are dumb.

As for Jonathan Peters @ Pacha, those who wanna go willl go. I think if he was smart he would just focus on his production as opposed to throwing a half assed Sound Factory reserection party every month.

Of course it will be packed, but what im saying is have him play in a jersey venue like studio # and then see how nyc will be just fine without him playing in a nyc venue.

His party and his residency really ahsnt meant much to anyone beyond his fans,no great dj/producer has come out of his 7yr residency. No mention about his party in any major music discussion, but talk about DANNY TENAGLIAS 5yr BE YOURSELF residency and you will hear about up and coming djs/producers, djs who give credit to dt and be yourself and magazine publications talking about his residency being one of the 100 greatest moments in club history.

So i dont know what imgetting at other than let those who think jp is god (young crowd whos first dj/club is a jp night and so get stuck,) and everyone else who worships him let every owner/promoter make money from him, let peopel overdose, and just let it be, im tired of all this JP nonsense. If you like him fine, if you hate him you have every reason to. But Nyc was fine b4 him without him and certainly with him playing in jersey.

Of course it will be packed, but what im saying is have him play in a jersey venue like studio # and then see how nyc will be just fine without him playing in a nyc venue.

His party and his residency really ahsnt meant much to anyone beyond his fans,no great dj/producer has come out of his 7yr residency. No mention about his party in any major music discussion, but talk about DANNY TENAGLIAS 5yr BE YOURSELF residency and you will hear about up and coming djs/producers, djs who give credit to dt and be yourself and magazine publications talking about his residency being one of the 100 greatest moments in club history.

So i dont know what imgetting at other than let those who think jp is god (young crowd whos first dj/club is a jp night and so get stuck,) and everyone else who worships him let every owner/promoter make money from him, let peopel overdose, and just let it be, im tired of all this JP nonsense. If you like him fine, if you hate him you have every reason to. But Nyc was fine b4 him without him and certainly with him playing in jersey.

I totally agree with your argument. JP is JP because of his Die Hard fans, not because of his work or his influence. JP lacks a trademark that most DJs/Producers/Artists have developed trhough their years in this indusrty.