Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wanna Piss Ur Pants? Some Quotes From Jp's Board

I KNOW THE LAST THING WE NEED IS ANOTHER JP THREAD BUT JUST READ THIS SHIT PLEASE!!

OK HERE IT GOES, I was neutral but Jp's army is pissing me off right now. They are saying some crazy and ludicrous things so I have to stick up not only for CP but for people who appreciate real house music. I tried to stay open-minded (read the jp review thread) but after seeing this shit on jp's board its just too much you guys gotta read some of the shit they said.............

On JPs Board

Lou B (JP's Manager)

"i think i love HATERS more and more cause they make us stronger and stronger ." what can they say now ......nothing its called shhhhhhh

----What can we say now? Im not a hater I actually wish JP was back on the top of his game but face reality. One good party in the past how many years? Congratu-fuckin-lations...u want a medal?

"JP has advanced to a level others could only dream of .."

----ahahahahahahahahahahah lololololololol ahahahahah lolololol

"NYC Resident Teen Nite DJ" - Thats my dream job too!!!!

NOW every fan JOIN CLUBPLANET >>>>

and let them have it . ......................." HARD but with CLASS "

------Ok let us have it...come on we are waiting...........how fuckin immature. first jp's team has to tell his fans how to act and now his manager is making threads on their message board tellin them to flood cp with threads? we are dealing with a bunch of mature individuals arent we ppl? lou b and JP's fans: grow the fuck up, a dj's manager should not have to instruct the crowd on how to act!

crystelbella on cp but ayo kitten on jps board

"i gotta love 18-20 year olds trying to school me on music ::sigh::"

----maybe u mean u love gettin school by me a 20 yr old on music. because being able to id sf classics dont mean jack shit. i was being nice at first but now i dont care, go to listen to your garbage. just bout everyone on jps board knows jack shit bout music. I hope you feel special because you can id tracks jp has been playin at every show for the past 6 years....

THIS MIGHT BE THE FUNNIEST QUOTE OF ALL....

"i have to say, every time i go and see posts about jonathan on clubplanet, i just have to shake my head at all the clueless fucks who bash JP, i think some of us should let these fuckers know what time it is."

-----clueless fucks? so i guess everyone on jps board has a clue then? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa Go take your g,k,e, and every other letter of the alphabet because most of the ppl on his board are crackheads. They get so fucked up any music wud sound amazing. You guys are the clueless ones that go out to only see one dj, you have no idea what else is out there, so please think before you talk.

Some randoms quotes:

"You prove to us time and time again that u are the best DJ out there"

----lmfao

"You are and always will be the worlds best DJ in my eyes"

---lmfao again

"lol i knowwww its hysterical.. that board (cp) is great for laughs.. i wonder if i was that niave when i was new to the scene"

----lmfao some more

"its funny when they bash jp they use the same argument reworded like 15,000 times"

----and u guys dont say the same shit either? jp ripped it sick, jp tore it up, lololololololol

"I can't be bothered with the people on that board " (Muzikal)

----then dont sit on here and argue for 4 pages bro, simple as that! still laughin

"I proved they are uneducated over there, I WIN! "

---this was posted by someone who actually is a cool guy but..........fuck! i just pissed my pants

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST PEOPLE!! WHEN COMPARED TO THOSE ON JPS BOARD & IN HIS "ARMY" WE ARE UNEDUCATED, CLUELESS FUCKS, THAT GET SCHOOLED ABOUT MUSIC BY PEOPLE ON HIS BOARD AND ARE ONLY GOOD FOR LAUGHS. AS FOR JP HE IS THE BEST DJ EVER AND SATURDAY NIGHT AT PACHA WAS THE BEST SET EVER SPUN. OTHER DJS WISH THEY WERE AT HIS LEVEL, THROWING ONE GOOD PARTY IN THE PAST 3 YEARS IS A TRULY AMAZING ACCOMPLISHMENT, HATS OFF THE LOU B, JP, & HIS FANS!! WE NEED TO FORM OUR OWN ARMY NOW GUYS BECAUSE JP'S ARMY IS COMING FOR US TO LET US KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS, WE BETTER HURRY!!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I KNOW THE LAST THING WE NEED IS ANOTHER JP THREAD BUT JUST READ THIS SHIT PLEASE!!

OK HERE IT GOES, I was neutral but Jp's army is pissing me off right now. They are saying some crazy and ludicrous things so I have to stick up not only for CP but for people who appreciate real house music. I tried to stay open-minded (read the jp review thread) but after seeing this shit on jp's board its just too much you guys gotta read some of the shit they said.............

On JPs Board

Lou B (JP's Manager)

"i think i love HATERS more and more cause they make us stronger and stronger ." what can they say now ......nothing its called shhhhhhh

----What can we say now? Im not a hater I actually wish JP was back on the top of his game but face reality. One good party in the past how many years? Congratu-fuckin-lations...u want a medal?

------Ok let us have it...come on we are waiting...........how fuckin immature. first jp's team has to tell his fans how to act and now his manager is making threads on their message board tellin them to flood cp with threads? we are dealing with a bunch of mature individuals arent we ppl? lou b and JP's fans: grow the fuck up, a dj's manager should not have to instruct the crowd on how to act!

----maybe u mean u love gettin school by me a 20 yr old on music. because being able to id sf classics dont mean jack shit. i was being nice at first but now i dont care, go to listen to your garbage. just bout everyone on jps board knows jack shit bout music. I hope you feel special because you can id tracks jp has been playin at every show for the past 6 years....

"i have to say, every time i go and see posts about jonathan on clubplanet, i just have to shake my head at all the clueless fucks who bash JP, i think some of us should let these fuckers know what time it is."

-----clueless fucks? so i guess everyone on jps board has a clue then? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa Go take your g,k,e, and every other letter of the alphabet because most of the ppl on his board are crackheads. They get so fucked up any music wud sound amazing. You guys are the clueless ones that go out to only see one dj, you have no idea what else is out there, so please think before you talk.

Some randoms quotes:

----lmfao

---lmfao again

"lol i knowwww its hysterical.. that board (cp) is great for laughs.. i wonder if i was that niave when i was new to the scene"

----lmfao some more

"its funny when they bash jp they use the same argument reworded like 15,000 times"

----and u guys dont say the same shit either? jp ripped it sick, jp tore it up, lololololololol

----then dont sit on here and argue for 4 pages bro, simple as that! still laughin

---this was posted by someone who actually is a cool guy but..........fuck! i just pissed my pants

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST PEOPLE!! WHEN COMPARED TO THOSE ON JPS BOARD & IN HIS "ARMY" WE ARE UNEDUCATED, CLUELESS FUCKS, THAT GET SCHOOLED ABOUT MUSIC BY PEOPLE ON HIS BOARD AND ARE ONLY GOOD FOR LAUGHS. AS FOR JP HE IS THE BEST DJ EVER AND SATURDAY NIGHT AT PACHA WAS THE BEST SET EVER SPUN. OTHER DJS WISH THEY WERE AT HIS LEVEL, THROWING ONE GOOD PARTY IN THE PAST 3 YEARS IS A TRULY AMAZING ACCOMPLISHMENT, HATS OFF THE LOU B, JP, & HIS FANS!! WE NEED TO FORM OUR OWN ARMY NOW GUYS BECAUSE JP'S ARMY IS COMING FOR US TO LET US KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS, WE BETTER HURRY!!

The best part about this whole post of yours is you actually took the time to take a quote from JP's board and post it on here..Seriously tho grow up...

The best part about this whole post of yours is you actually took the time to take a quote from JP's board and post it on here..Seriously tho grow up...

hahahahahahaha exactly!! This past week all i see JP threads on CP.......LOL they say they hate him but yet waste there time talking about him I dont get it?

I TAKE it YOUR ALL LOSERS>.. GET A LIFE.... HOW MANY YEARS HAS CLUB PLANET BEEN BASHING JP.... GROW UP... First it was CP Verses Experience NYC , Saying ROXY EXIT SF was better then each other... WHO carres this JP bashing shit is getting old...

damn clubber...I would expect this type of post from rayray or something...very disappointing

whatever man i like jp but his fans need to get off his dick and go see some other fuckin djs. its funny only jp fans responded to this thread but all the critics know im right. you guys are the clueless ones just too clueless to even realize quality music if it smacked u in the forehead. sorry jp i was happy to hear u did so well but your army has turned me off from you. u wanna talk to me about class? go look at everyone on the jp board, most of them cannot go out sober. if u cant go out with any drugs u shudnt go out at all. good jp threw a good party, too bad his crowd will always be filled with dirt bags, ppl that go because its the cool thing to do, ppl that go to get fucked up out of their mind, and the small small majority: people that actually go for the music and the whole experience. i dont even do drugs but i bet all u defending jp were cracked out, so you cant even give a review unless u were sober.

Guest onisakura
I TAKE it YOUR ALL LOSERS>.. GET A LIFE.... HOW MANY YEARS HAS CLUB PLANET BEEN BASHING JP.... GROW UP... First it was CP Verses Experience NYC , Saying ROXY EXIT SF was better then each other... WHO carres this JP bashing shit is getting old...

Wow, hooked on phonics sure as hell didn't work for you.

Wow, hooked on phonics sure as hell didn't work for you.

lolololol, now we have to deal with more of those cluess fockers over at jpe. im not debating the fact that he didnt throw down a good set, im saying it was the only one that has been decent since halloween.

analogy: its like the royals beating the yankees at home for once and thinking they are now better than the yanks. OPEN YOUR EYES JP FANS

lolololol, now we have to deal with more of those cluess fockers over at jpe. im not debating the fact that he didnt throw down a good set, im saying it was the only one that has been decent since halloween.

analogy: its like the royals beating the yankees at home for once and thinking they are now better than the yanks. OPEN YOUR EYES JP FANS

analogy: its like Mike Vick having a good game and good numbers as a passing QB but when its all said and done...he is just a running back playing qb

On JPs Board

Lou B (JP's Manager)

Some randoms quotes:

----lmfao

---lmfao again

----lmfao some more

damn JP fans jus got there asssssssses handed to them...in all honestly tho, being a fan of jp...his sets have sucked since i been goin and i wish i could have been there on sat night/sun mornin to applaud him for finally throwin down a decent/good set(for 50 bucks tho i paid 10 bucks on friday and heard 2 sick sets get thrown down wit tracks that im sure jp hasnt even heard of...) i hope he does real well and keeps it up...for all u hardcore jp fans...i dont even kno what to say to u cause no matter what anyone sayd u guys will always defend jp to the death and thats all good but honestly u cant tell me that every set he spins is fuckin awesome b/c they are full of train wrecks, loops for an hr and a half, and 9/10 times they suck(and even bein fucked up i can still tell its badddd), so wake up, but ur entitled to ur opinion and thats why u still love jp, if u like hearin women beat their men acca and gti for hrs on end then u should and im sure will continue to attend all his shows which is good for him b/c u guys pay his bills...honestly there are so many other dj's that deserve a lot more credit..the guys that work night and day to find the newest hottest shit and prepare for hrs and hrs and they throw down a sickkkkk assss set...try goin to see them once or wait that wouldnt be good cause u wouldnt hear the same songs that u kno and u would get confused...jp packs the shit that he has had since 2000 and jus goes from there...there are so many new songs out that deserve air time b/.c they r real real good...but as always ur entitled to what u think, im not bashin jp b/c i would love to hear him throw down a nasty set like somethin from his SF days but i realize that those days are over...i said my peace congrats to jp, his cult and everyone else...hope he continues to ripp it at pacha so i could hear some nasty shit...key word tho is HOPE...jus keep the tina away from him...

LMAO...come on kid...how bout 9-2 doesnt matter against who(best record in the league) but ill take ur point and the first real test will come today(ATL)...ToBeContinued...:roll:

whatever man i like jp but his fans need to get off his dick and go see some other fuckin djs. its funny only jp fans responded to this thread but all the critics know im right. you guys are the clueless ones just too clueless to even realize quality music if it smacked u in the forehead. sorry jp i was happy to hear u did so well but your army has turned me off from you. u wanna talk to me about class? go look at everyone on the jp board, most of them cannot go out sober. if u cant go out with any drugs u shudnt go out at all. good jp threw a good party, too bad his crowd will always be filled with dirt bags, ppl that go because its the cool thing to do, ppl that go to get fucked up out of their mind, and the small small majority: people that actually go for the music and the whole experience. i dont even do drugs but i bet all u defending jp were cracked out, so you cant even give a review unless u were sober.

you can say all u want about people on JP's board.. but if you are gonna call me out specifically u better know what ur talking about...

ur 20 years old.. i can guarantee all the dj's u like.. i've seen on a regular basis since probably when u were in elementary school.. generalizing people because you want to prove your point.. proves nothing except you dont know who & what your talking about..

what did i say to you or about you that got u upset? seriously your taking message board life wayyyyy to seriously

for the record........ no offense to anyone here but JP spins garbage :nopity: and we all know it, yea he has his sick sets 1/3 times but do u really expect him to play any other tracks besides his "classics" ? do u people even listen to the other genres of EDM that are out there right now?? its really sad to hear people even begin to argue about this when you guys know there are way better talents out there, get over it already the guy's been doin too much tina, yes he used to be good and played some variety of trance,house,tribal circa 98-2000 but when i hear people say he's the best DJ here in NY i just have to fuckin laugh, that has to be the best joke i ever heard lol lets not forget the real, true legends of EDM in NYC...

you can say all u want about people on JP's board.. but if you are gonna call me out specifically u better know what ur talking about...

ur 20 years old.. i can guarantee all the dj's u like.. i've seen on a regular basis since probably when u were in elementary school.. generalizing people because you want to prove your point.. proves nothing except you dont know who & what your talking about..

what did i say to you or about you that got u upset? seriously your taking message board life wayyyyy to seriously

look at you, i noticed how u practically would wipe JP's ass from the "inspiring comments" u leave on JP board......and as far as u bashing on clubber5524....he knows his music and stays on top of it better than u do.....u dont believe me check out his show

and judging from my personal opinion, JP fans are little outdated there on new music......u guys refuse to even acknowledge other talents that would blow JP's production into shredds.

As far as you and ur jp fans go .....u guys have yet to even experience true form of nightlife..........all you pitiful fucks have seen is WMC and SF...........and u brag about it like theres nothing else better than that......that's cause u havent been outside of US........where JP doesnt exists along with his shitty productions. hold on a sec let me reqoute that "...outside of Tristate area"

As far as JP goes.......IT'S ABOUT FUCKING TIME HE SPUN GOOD........."SHIT DO WE HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER 3 YEARS TO EXPECT A DECENT SET FROM HIM????????

get your facts straight.....real SF heads didnt brag about SF o JP like u guys do :punch:

u might want to research me before u speak about me.. cause u couldnt be any further from the truth.. i would defend ANY dj that i listen to the way i defend JP.. they work their asses off.. and not u or any other person has the right to knock them.. u dont like their sets.. DONT GO

as for the conference.. lol please that has been played out for years now.. u will NEVER see me down there

Guest onisakura
Clubplanet...lmao.....you People Are A Bunch Of Fucking Jerkoff"s That Are Clueless.....please Continue The Entertainment, I Love The Stupidity On This Site...

Why is every word capitalized? Just asking....

Clubplanet...lmao.....you People Are A Bunch Of Fucking Jerkoff"s That Are Clueless.....please Continue The Entertainment, I Love The Stupidity On This Site...

LOL everybody here is a wannabee producer, DJ, I know more about music than you do, JP sux, I have been in the industry more than you, My grandmother has underground tracks, I have all the best tracks,You dont know about music, Paradise garage still lives!, Larry Levan is the best DJ in the world till now mind you, I am on top of the music more than you! Want a medal? lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll and I bet you these are bunch of nobodies who work at Target bored to death..........LMFAO