Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stolen Sidekick

9mile

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24. The blonde (Eva) and I just came back from Orlando. She entered a modeling pageant..ot of 1,000 girls, she made top 5. Pics will be out soon for that.

Evan

Who? The girl in the yellow? She has a bad midsection.

Why is it that all the girls you hang out with look like they used to be a guy?

Cause that is your secret fantasy? For the last friggin time..I ONLY knew TWO trannies. I ONLY speak to ONE now. Get over it. Unless u feel that u must talk about trannies all the time..then go ahead..you poleshmoking WON'T be judged....

As for the pic on the left of the site...yeah..it's an old pic of me.

Sucks but its obvious that youre dealing with a kid here. One that needs to be beat but regardless, a kid. Just leave it to Karma.

frankly he got a point, she's a kids, look barely 12/13, I remember when I was at this age, I was rather ignorant, thinking I can get away with everything and such.

thought a hard lesson is always a good solution.

Guest onisakura
frankly he got a point, she's a kids, look barely 12/13, I remember when I was at this age, I was rather ignorant, thinking I can get away with everything and such.

thought a hard lesson is always a good solution.

She. :)

Guest onisakura

Nah, its just that i dont have sexy or whatever makes it inordinately obvious that im female in my sig or name. Its happened plenty of times. :D That and my disturbingly honest and opinionated posts.

Guest onisakura
more like illiterate...

C'mon play nice. He's new.

Besides, i think that was intentional.

more like illiterate...

please don't be rude.

thought I'll teach you a few thing about deafness, I'm profoundly deaf, that mean if I stand next to an Apollo 11 liftoff, all i can hear is a whisper.

now, the reason why my grammar are not always perfect is because I use sign language, sign language play a huge role in grammar, as it's to put it simply, like text speech, instead of going "hello, how are you doing?", in sign language, it shorten to 'hello, how you doing?", I'd go on but I really can't be arsed to keep explaining it, and it's 2:20 in the morning here.