Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stimulus>Response w/Dj Exacta@Pacha 8/12/06 review, Pics,Videos,Mixes

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see everyone who stayed longer than i did had fun i had fun while i wa sthere with lola opening things up. danced a little bit as well.

Gabe the videos are pretty good you cant do anything about the sound because its how it comes out and pacha's system was cranking that night

Liked the beat in the video of you dancing was that keith playing? i'm glad to see drew getting down to some beats wich i never really see anymore lol and glad to see him back on the forums. until the next one see you guys

Def was a great night glad to hear people had fun. I think the mix of the stimulus djs and exacta went over pretty good. Mixes like i promise will be coming soon of the night.

Again for those who dont know STIMULUS>RESPONSE is a party with DJS URBAN RELIEF PROJECT, LOLA, KEITH BLACKSTONE. And it takes place 2 times a month at PACHA one party in the basement and one party in the main room w/ a guest dj. Hope more of you guys/gals make it out more often.

I had a good time and pacha, i wandered to the basement bathroom on the way they were playing naughty by nature opp, i had a laugh to myself and i wanted to chill out there for a minute but why do hip hop parties have that funky smell in the air that i ran back upstairs, it happens where ever i go, if u go in a hip hop room the air stinks, i think its a mix of everyones cologne and perfume, but i'm not sure.

Exacta was great.....That guy really is a young fresh DJ, who has the talent to make it big time. That work track, and Sex machine were both out of control. Its so refreshing to hear some sick beats, without the boring tribal drums. I had a great time up until The poor mans Boris took the decks. As soon as Keith Blackstone went on, the place went to shit. Exacta had a great vibe goin, had the place up, and jumping with his up lifting vocals, and high energy straight house. And Keith just killed it with those boring tribal drums. If I wanted to hear triibal I would of went to Boris, and at least heard good tribal. Keith just hammered those tribal drums, and eveyone left or fell asleep. I mean it wasnt even new tribal, it was all old shit. Bull time to find a new DJ who gives a fuck, and actully cares to find new music, instead of playin old boring tribal records. Maybe next time, find a DJ who has similar styles to Exacta, not the complete opposite. Like I told ya there, if I wanted to hear tribal, I would of went to Boris. Still had a great time when Exacta was on, Place was packed, and had great energy. GREAT JOB BRIAN!!!!! Keep it up. Time for you to blow the fuck up!!!!!!

Like I said EXACTA is the absolute real deal! Played a totally different set than last time and he rocked it. Most dj's play the same sets for month. I never heard most of those tracks before. I have found my favorite DJ!

Simply amazing. The energy was awesome and the dance floor was packed till I left.

And Keith just killed it with those boring tribal drums. If I wanted to hear triibal I would of went to Boris, and at least heard good tribal. Keith just hammered those tribal drums, and eveyone left or fell asleep. I mean it wasnt even new tribal, it was all old shit. Bull time to find a new DJ who gives a fuck, and actully cares to find new music, instead of playin old boring tribal records. !!!!!!

tribal is beating a dead horse; theres only sooo much one can take

I think your being a lil to hard on kieth. he had a few hickups, but oh well he kept it going and i think he did an ok job. he didnt knock my socks off, but im sure ppl their liked him. learn not to be so critical about a djs performance because he plays a genre.

with tribal, their is a right way and a wrong way to do it. too much "jesse garcia" sounding productions will make a dull night. but if done right, its a good time. their are still some gems out their that havent been picked up by tribal djs.