Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What the hell....

i think some of these lawmakers arent getting laid.

maybe the need a bump and a smile LOL.

it is pretty shitty what they do to the club scene.

kind of shocking especially when they get tax money on all booze sold

you would think they would like the money coming in. 1 hour shorter in NYC is a lot of money to lose.

i think this will happen sooner or later as long as the nonsense keeps going on . what other options r there ? u know there r only so many tragic tales of another w.a.s.p. type chick in a dumpster or drug foolishness the politicians wanna see on the cover of the post and the simple fact most young ppl who go clubbing dont vote . no vote ,no voice

I thought bars closed down at 4am? - If so- I don't see the big deal with an hour early.

But honestly, 2-3am is a reasonable time to go home if you are 25 and over. Staying up till the wee hours of the morning is reserved for new clubers and of course, your typical cocaine snorting friends, and crack smoking buddies. Not the classy clubber!

-iliana

I thought bars closed down at 4am? - If so- I don't see the big deal with an hour early.

But honestly, 2-3am is a reasonable time to go home if you are 25 and over. Staying up till the wee hours of the morning is reserved for new clubers and of course, your typical cocaine snorting friends, and crack smoking buddies. Not the classy clubber!

-iliana

ummmmmmmmmmm!

-iliana

yea.... idk about that one because alot of my 25+ friends have no problems staying out to the late hrs, some of them actually prefer after hours clubs.

the point should be, it shouldn't be the government telling you when to go home.

It's NYC, they already did enough damage. We have tourists that like staying out, and if I'm not going to work....well, sometimes I stay till the wee hours...depends.

It should be you, not big brother telling people when to go home, this is rediculous.

-iliana

lol im 25 and i def stay out l8ter then that and usually show up l8ter anyways....if the bars closed at 3 and im showing up at 2 that is not good :(

but being an adult and working 9-5 def has an affect on ur partying habits ;)

Isn't it better to stagger parties. I enjoy going out after 4am because there is more parking, less crowds, less drunks on the street bothering you, and less traffic. I get to sleep all night and be rested up to dance until the afternoon.

Isn't it better to stagger parties. I enjoy going out after 4am because there is more parking, less crowds, less drunks on the street bothering you, and less traffic. I get to sleep all night and be rested up to dance until the afternoon.

That's a good point! But technically, getting up at 5 am to go out is not 'nightlife'. It depends on the person and what stage of clubbing you are in as well.

Personally, I need my mornings and day to run errands and/or enjoy the weather with activities. Starting my night at 8 pm with dinner and then dancing is the perfect end to the day, which wraps up,the latest, on Sat 2am.

(However, I often reminisce about my Twilo 10 am days :) )

-iliana

you must work in retail then.....

actually i just left the retail 9-5's to start my own fashion company.. but i use to see older ppl @ my job who had been there for years and they looked like zombies.. so i decided to be the first one outta all my friends to be their own boss @ 21:half: hopefully it all works out

ughhh screw 9-5's... jobs like that drain the life outta you

u know what? i work 2 jobs actually and i think they give me MORE energy. getting out at 5 or whenever i leave (unpaid overtime) gives me time to relax before i go out l8ter on....if im workin the next day at 9, yeah that sux. but i'm used 2 it now. luckily i dont have to work every weekend, but if i do i willl always make time to go out.