Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's ur best piece of club momento (aka found my pvd watch!)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've lost alot more then I've taken, IE, Jackets, shirts, friends, braincells, train of thoughts. I do have a skull from a JP Halloween party though, that of course lacked any braincells as well. The fact I myself have made it home I guess you could consider a great momento.

I've lost alot more then I've taken, IE, Jackets, shirts, friends, braincells, train of thoughts. I do have a skull from a JP Halloween party though, that of course lacked any braincells as well. The fact I myself have made it home I guess you could consider a great momento.

lol i was wondering where that skull went. i think i left it in your room when Lib and i came by to smoke a blunt

I have waaaay too many

my favs would be the original POWER BAR sign from Twilo hanging in my living room

The Chair from Peter Gatiens office at the Limelight in my living room also

got countless Centro-Fly glasses still

umm much more stuff around my apt, but those are the ones that stick out in my mind

I have my ticket stub from Roseland 98 (thanksgiving eve). And my last pair of glowsticks.

I have countless memories of people that have crossed my path. People that I have had amazing conversations (and other things) with and never saw again.

.......Those were the days!!!!!

aka - the gay crowd

Actually dude there are plenty of straight girls, straight guys and everything inbetween. What's lacking, thank God, are losers with minds too narrow to see beyond that. As for your panty patrol I take it you patrol places like New Jersey because comments like yours are far from the mindset of a city like New York.