Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boobies!!

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and seeing Diana's larger pic on her CP page...you don't need a boob job, girl. Them some sweet tits you got there. Sweet cleavage too. And your face is hot.

And don't take nothing they say to you to heart. That stuff is just a Bump tradition. Happens all the time. Just watch and you'll see...the next person who posts after me is bound to knock me down a notch. :biggrin:

..puking is quite the fine art

Puking is indeed a fine art. For instance, how do you puke without getting it in your hair? Or how do you wait so that you puke on the curb and not in the car. It's a very big deal. But i guess you're perfect and have never thrown up after a night of drinking. You deserve an award. And not just for all of your very witty comments.

Puking is indeed a fine art. For instance, how do you puke without getting it in your hair? Or how do you wait so that you puke on the curb and not in the car. It's a very big deal. But i guess you're perfect and have never thrown up after a night of drinking. You deserve an award. And not just for all of your very witty comments.

Yes, even fair Britney Spears hasn't mastered that art. But yeah, it's a fact that women have a harder time than men when it comes to holding their liquor. I'd sooner commend the girl that induced vomiting and can walk herself home versus the rookie that passed out on the speaker.

how cute.. misky has an admirer...

:heart: