Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Peter Rauhofer @ Stereo

Angel is leaving stereo... politics...

I'm glad peter's gonna be there, now that ROXY is done for good....walked past there Sunday afternoon after getting out of Studio M for DT. So sad...

peter and angel are doing the all new gay saturdays @ stereo.

angel, peter, tom stephan, offer nissim, and more *69 artists will be playing at stereo

peter and angel are doing the all new gay saturdays @ stereo.

angel, peter, tom stephan, offer nissim, and more *69 artists will be playing at stereo

Gay clubs are excellent for the ladies too.

1. If you just want to go out to dance - no meat heads to contend with.

2. Your on a date your man will be by/on your side no eye candy.

3. One of the best vibe out there.

last any st8 man afraid of a gay club is no man.

:werd: ..some of the best times me and my hubby had were at Twilo!!

last any st8 man afraid of a gay club is no man.

amen on that - ladies in a gay bars are the best - the best thing is when hookin up with a chick at a fag bar they can't exactly be 'surprised' or pissed when you hook up with a guy at a later date at the same club... besides most NYC chicks don't seem to have a problem with bi guys (guess they know we make much better shopping buddies the day after)

btw, what does peter play? is it the usual circuit music? last time i heard jr play he actually included a couple of kick-ass songs so i'm hoping the generic circuit music is giving away to NYC electro (and i'm NOT talkin beeps and f'n blips either) - i met peter the other week at bank that night jr played so i'm gonna go check him out - he's fuckin super cute people!

btw, gay bar fact #2: if you are a straight guy and become friends with a gay guy he can hook you up with a hot girl a lot quicker then your straight bud will and/or can

Just happen to really like what Peter spin. Labeling the DJ style is something I am not good at thus I tend not to go there.

But I would/could say this if you like to dance he is on point!

5. Gay people normally can dance - at least I think so and - what I can say is that I like to dance.

Angel is leaving stereo... politics...

I'm glad peter's gonna be there, now that ROXY is done for good....walked past there Sunday afternoon after getting out of Studio M for DT. So sad...

not really. Roxy is re-opening as a thugged-out hip hop joint. What a nice f-you to their patrons, having a great closing party then in the 11th hour, getting another year on the lease?? They are shit in my book. I will cherish the memories I have of my Saturdays there, but what they did was not right.

I wish Peter luck at Stereo. He is a great dj and the boys will follow him.

I dont think its shady. If they got a lease extension they must be damn stupid to keep that place closed. It would be shady if they would re-open their Saturday Gaynights. Who in here really cares about hip-hop parties.

let them have it. hahaha

I dont think its shady. If they got a lease extension they must be damn stupid to keep that place closed. It would be shady if they would re-open their Saturday Gaynights. Who in here really cares about hip-hop parties.

let them have it. hahaha

u make no sense.u have no sense.why do you come to this board?to shit on everything?

let them have it. hahaha

It would be quite shady if they faked the loss of the lease (knowing they would get a 1 year extension) just to get rid of the gay party on saturdays. I don't know the details though.