Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sex on the first date

dianak33

I went with a bunch of skaters to a house party (of one of the skaters) with this skater girl as well as a few others. We then moved on to a club/lounge (couldn't get in due to the high sausage factor), and then a pool hall. At the end of the night she mentioned that she had video tapes of the State and we (just the 2 of us at this point) went back to her place and watched them for a few hours. Technically we didn't home run until the second meeting, but there was under-the-covers action than night.

I put even money this dude is really mahalomenehune.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ill b in LA march 23 - 31 anything going on

lalate cohosts a new event called INDUSTRY which is every Thursday at Cabana, this week with your boy as the dj. Our first two weeks, over 800 in attendance and last week Tara Reid and Chris Judd were in the house.

bella always picks the most random threads to make a post to someone that has nothing to do with the topic

nothing wrong with it, just something i've noticed :)

lol its just easier to post something to that person, haha ive done that twice, lol.

anyways all of these bump threads are incredibly random, just adding to it ;)

lalate cohosts a new event called INDUSTRY which is every Thursday at Cabana, this week with your boy as the dj. Our first two weeks, over 800 in attendance and last week Tara Reid and Chris Judd were in the house.

nice ill have to make to cabana on that thurs night

JLo's ex. .. back 2002/3 .... pre Paris, Pre Wilmer, Pre Brit, it was always Tyson Beckford and Chris Judd - the girls really like these two guys alot. And 2001ish-2002, the original scene stealer was Tara. She really is beautiful (and talented).

unless they are buying me cocktails.. i could really care less who's in the club to be honest..

Unless its Mark Cuban grabbing your ass at Space. Then it gets an entire thread until itself ............ with not a single pic of that booty I might add lol

Unless its Mark Cuban grabbing your ass at Space. Then it gets an entire thread until itself ............ with not a single pic of that booty I might add lol

It was at nocturnal and i thought it was a funny incident.. its not like i was at the club becuz mark cuban was there. LOL :)

And 2001ish-2002, the original scene stealer was Tara. She really is beautiful (and talented).

...um? am i the only one who sees something wrong with this..her talent ended when she got too old to star in teen comedies....and not for nothing but the ORIGINAL scene stealer is not someone from 2000....