Clubplanet Nightlife Community

7 in a row

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say the same thing I say EVERY YEAR... It's only April.

I cannot think of the last time the Yankees started a season on a high note. But in the end who is on top?

Yeah, things look ugly, but Boston will slide, as well as the other teams. Every team has rough times throughout the season, Yankees always have the worst in the beginning.

have fun at the yanks expense now ...like you have done pretty much every season at this time the past few seasons but lo and behold Jonny what always winds up happening??

just remember that yank fans will repay this kindness tenfold come august

tha being said ,yanks suck right now and i have no problem if Joe is shown the door. Didnt want it to happen past few seasons , but i got a bad feeling so far bout this one

i have no problem if Joe is shown the door. Didnt want it to happen past few seasons , but i got a bad feeling so far bout this one

He's been pretty bad this year. That first game up in Boston was particularly brutal... In prior years, my big concern was who would they replace him with? However with last years NL manager of the year waiting in the wings, I wouldn't be surprised if ax falls if they don't improve soon...

mattingly went from batting coach to bench coach...its an obvious "grooming" role for the managing job...torre knows this is his last season...and the yanks have wanted mattingly since he retired...

girardi would be the best choice...but the yanks dont always do whats best...

chances are mattingly will take the reins if torre goes...

wow fkornre, you must be pissed..

first your patriots lose and pave the way for a great comeback by the colts..

now, your yankees, the highest paid baseball team in the world, is in lowly last place losing 8 of the last 9.

gota give it up to those Mets though..with their limited payroll..its true testament to what a small market can do if they just focus on scouting and developing youth within their own system

look how far beltran..delgado..pedro..etc have gotten from their early days in the Mets farm system

:jerkoff:

gota give it up to those Mets though..with their limited payroll..its true testament to what a small market can do if they just focus on scouting and developing youth within their own system

look how far beltran..delgado..pedro..etc have gotten from their early days in the Mets farm system

:jerkoff:

definitely limited compared to the yankees

have fun at the yanks expense now ...like you have done pretty much every season at this time the past few seasons but lo and behold Jonny what always winds up happening??

just remember that yank fans will repay this kindness tenfold come august

tha being said ,yanks suck right now and i have no problem if Joe is shown the door. Didnt want it to happen past few seasons , but i got a bad feeling so far bout this one

always as in 2004?

whats your main point? that the mets sign free agents?

majority of teams do.

New York is such a huge media market that there will NEVER be a New York team with only young, home grown players. The opportunity is too big to pass up.

the mets payroll is closely gaining on the yanks payroll...theyre both big money spenders..so its stupid for u to keep talking about how much they spend

Cashman has already said not to look at Mattingly's promotion as a sign that he'll be the next manager... As much as i love Mattingly, it would be the wrong choice...

agreed he is not ready

Girardi has to be the choice if this move is made

Cashman has already said not to look at Mattingly's promotion as a sign that he'll be the next manager... As much as i love Mattingly, it would be the wrong choice...

and mattingly used to say he didnt want to be the yankees skipper...but they all lie...

as good of a job Girardi did in Florida I am not sure if he would be a good fit with the Yankees. it doesn't seem odd to bring someone in who was friends/teammates with some of these players? just playing devils advocate here but it is something to take in to consideration. it's a little different being a first year coach for the Marlins where you have a bunch of rookies where you can get in their face. wouldn't be like that with the Yanks