Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who are favored in the world cup......

Guest ANARCHYP

Guest djcarlosf

Guess we'll have to wait until Brazil plays to a powerhouse to see them applying all of their might.

[move][glow=red,2,300]THANK YOU! A PERSON THAT FINALLY GETS IT!!![/glow][/move]

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest musicalmissionary

meh... so many bad calls >:(

Oh please... it would take a severely dillusional person to think Spain didn't win that game in 4-0 fashion. They played flawlessly and agressively. And Ukraine is still expected to be the #2 team out of the group, so relax.

Guest Vitaliy

meh... so many bad calls >:(

Oh please... it would take a severely dillusional person to think Spain didn't win that game in 4-0 fashion. They played flawlessly and agressively. And Ukraine is still expected to be the #2 team out of the group, so relax.

I'm not saying that Spain didn't deserve to win, they've actually played a fantastic match. I just don't agree with 8 offside calls and a red card

Guest mp3some

[move]QUE VIIIVAAA ESPAÑAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!![/move]

4-0!!!!

Ukraine got their bagel served!!!

Very pleased with Spain's chemistry on the field. They have a lot of talented young players with the right team attitude. A lot of collaborations on the offense and an overall solid positioning on the field.

I hope they make it to quarterfinals and beyond! :P

Could this be the year for Spain?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

Let's see.

.- 8)

Guest Brazil_NYC69

Can you guys help me out? I'm Brazilian and am visiting South Beach for the first time this weekend. I'm looking for a good bar to go to watch Brazil play Australia. Anyone know of any bars that would have a good brazilian crowd?

OR, which bars in S. Beach will be playing the games this weekend? May be easier to just hit up a sports bar in the area...thanks to all!

VIVA BRASIL!!!

playwright irish pub on 13th and washington....

better get there early though ;)

Where do colombians get together to watch the games? lol I bet you wear a brazilian jersey when watching the games,don't you? ;D :P

Guest djcarlosf

yeah i do, but if i wore an argentinan one, you wouldnt have a problem would you lol

see you friday you whore

Guest musicalmissionary

England were pretty abysmal.

I agree. They played a great second half though. But they're gunnu hafta come out stronger from now on if they want to get past the second round.

Guest nickjunkie

England are consistently slow starters. We don't like to blow our wad in the group stages. We store it up for the big games...

I agree. They played a great second half though. But they're gunnu hafta come out stronger from now on if they want to get past the second round.

i saw the 1st half....the england defender made a helluva save! what was the final?

Guest musicalmissionary

England are consistently slow starters. We don't like to blow our wad in the group stages. We store it up for the big games...

I hear ya MATE... but it nearly cost you this game. Let's see how you come out against Sweden (depending what's at stake). I still love watching futbol matches with British fans... tons o' spirit!

Guest musicalmissionary

i saw the 1st half....the england defender made a helluva save! what was the final?

UK = 2 (83:00 and 90:00)

T&T = 0

Guest Major

We did not play especially well today, but we pulled it off in the end... not as bad as some are making it sound.

6 points and no goals against, we win the group.

Terry should have been the man of the match.

ENGLAND 2 TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 0

Guest musicalmissionary

Not so fast... if Sweden beats Paraguay then they can win the group with a win over y'all.

Guest Major

Not so fast... if Sweden beats Paraguay then they can win the group with a win over y'all.

ooohps... i know, i'm getting excited :)

Guest Dj_Peace

I am still saying Germany if it is a team from europe. IF from latin AMerica, Argentina although Ecuador looks pretty good. Underdog - TNT just cause I'm West Indian from SVG and TNT is my neighbor---Sweden just scored on Paraguay

GOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL