• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by lexxxi:

Shaving = LICKABILITY

EXACTLY!

I'm lickably smooth, baby.

Perfectly shaved twins and neat, soft hair above, clearly leading the way to all that heavenly glory...

And GOD DAMN! I love the brazilians on the ladies! They're everywhere now, and I LOVE IT!!! sssllllllluuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrpppppp!!!!

BTW, LEXXXI, I love your new location!!! What's the view like? muahahaha cwm32.gif

PEACE,

NFK

Smooth As Satin

------------------

You know what I was, you see what I am: change me, change me!

Originally posted by notforkids:

BTW, LEXXXI, I love your new location!!! What's the view like? muahahaha cwm32.gif

PEACE,

NFK

Smooth As Satin

The view at my new location is LARGE and THICK. It smells ssssooooo sweet and tastes ssssoooooo good. Can't see anything beyond though.......SSSLLLUUURRRPPP!!!

:P

You must use a ton of shaving cream, a sensor razor, and some steady dexterity. Its like the childhood game "operation." Guys are always so vocal about women having a trim undercarriage but yet most men don't realize that it looks just as gross on ourselves. I shave my balls every few weeks for the past 6 years and never cut myself (Thank God)

Coool i found my boy Puck.. Brother i need you man. just to add to this topic. Ive been shaving since freshmen year, i always free ball and dont stink in my privates.

Iam lieying, NO use BABY POWDER. It work play anything you like you will not sweet. Same with your ass it will not sweet if you have baby powder. One of the worst things is when your privates stink. I Hate when girls our not clean thier, its a total turn off. That why i like to smell clean because i want the girl to go nut to my love making and nut rember me be smelly regardles if i was good or bad. ( and if every guy say their great everytime there lieying.) Were not, some days we last 25 other days 10 or 15. it does matter as long as she comes and you come it the best feeling. 1000 times better than X. alright lost track. PUCK we have to bash these cops, iam not stoping you shouldnt either. KILL KILL KILL cwm23.gif

Coool i found my boy Puck.. Brother i need you man. just to add to this topic. Ive been shaving since freshmen year, i always free ball and dont stink in my privates.

Iam lieying, NO use BABY POWDER. It work play anything you like you will not sweet. Same with your ass it will not sweet if you have baby powder. One of the worst things is when your privates stink. I Hate when girls our not clean thier, its a total turn off. That why i like to smell clean because i want the girl to go nut to my love making and nut rember me be smelly regardles if i was good or bad. ( and if every guy say their great everytime there lieying.) Were not, some days we last 25 other days 10 or 15. it does matter as long as she comes and you come it the best feeling. 1000 times better than X. alright lost track. PUCK we have to bash these cops, iam not stoping you shouldnt either. KILL KILL KILL cwm23.gif

well you start by looking down, and don't do this while "excited"...it doesn't work very well. But everything down there stretches and pulls plenty enough for you to manipulate around. Occasionally you will get a small scratch or nick here and there but it really doesn't hurt at all. I'd say definately do it though, I know alot of girls who will NOT go anywhere near a guy if he does not shave & trim that area....I can relate though...if a chick doesn't have the same courtesy nothings happening...I mean who knows what is hiding behind that hair...rashes/warts/open cuts....its just gross moreso than anything...YUK!

------------------

People hate me.

me_small.jpg

Originally posted by vj604:

Eviljav..will you repost that in English?

lol

------------------

"There was a time before we were born when the soul of each one of us decreed that we be brought into life. We have all made a place for ourselves on this earth, each life precious, each path different. But we all share the same goal of inner peace and it is there within us all to be discovered, and it can only be discovered through love."

Lol i feeel so weird talking about this lol hahah .. i shave tooo.. i have to have it like that.. Also i love girls to shave too i mean the taste of the nice and wet skin makes me feel good and she just to moan he he he later all

------------------

plasma_ball_md_wht.gif

(SASHA & JOHN DIGWEED) (johnny v) (russ reign)(soul assasin ) [TUNNEL] thats whats its all about baby