Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever Fool Around w/ Your Co-Workers

piro8

I was just wandering if anyone has any ever screwed their boss, secretary, someone in their department, in the building they work in, etc. At my old job, I messed around with a supervisor from another department and a fellow co-worker from my own department. Work was actually fun back then. lol.

yeah..ive been through that..i actually enjoyed it..i did end up with that person and then i got a new job soo it all worked out...

well not exactly im not with him now..funny..

------------------

I am not afraid of tomorrow. I have seen yesterday and I love today.

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

NEVER !

thats cause they are BAD BAD people..your co-workers...hahaha

------------------

I am not afraid of tomorrow. I have seen yesterday and I love today.

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

Well...I can't there is not one single good looking person in this entire building!!!!

and you know what they say...don't go sticking your pen in the company ink!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

There isn't a place that I didn't work that I haven't fucked a co-worker.I'm still friends with most of them

It's relieves the tension!!!

And it's fun

And the rush of taking chances

And looking at that person at work

getting horny

And getting off at work and at home

How can ya not love it!!!!

i have actually dated about 13 co-workers in my time so far. i have gone all the way with them all. pretty funny but i have a prob; when i start dating one i always talk to more and make plans and have been caught several times. hehe. oh well. cwm11.gif

------------------

"mess with the best...die like the rest"

um currently no, but i'm suppose to get eaten out by this one co-worker and since he offered "hey why not?" i'm not sure, though. and i think a manager likes me, but i'm not interested!!

------------------

boopmag6.jpg

* I ain't no joke

so you should get a pen,

and write yourself a lil' note

so you don't forget again *

-YoU DeSeRvE A SmAcKiN' FoR SlAcKiN'-

worst mistake of my life........He was a co-worker. We got too close I had no life and I got a new job because of it!

But it was a better job tho!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

that's funny you brought this up....

I'm in a situation like that....right now...

at first it was fun,,,,,the past couple of weeks shit got a little bit too much,,,it sux because I feel like I can't escape....

I love being with her, but sometimes she pisses me off....shit ,,,,:::what did I get

myself into,,,,,since we started this thing, we have already broken up and got back together about 3 times already,,,we've only been dating for about 4 months...."one thing I must say,,'the sex is fucking amazing'..."

I guess that is a big part of us making up every time shit goes wrong.....I know I have to get out of this mess,,,but ofcourse, we work together....this is going to be a tuff one............I just wanto to add,,,::::

"don't shit where you eat".....keep the relationship with your co-workers as just friends,,,,,

------------------

stoned_e0.gif

I had a fling about 2 years ago, it gets wierd b/c if you get in a fight it carries into your work day. We kept things quiet during relationship (actually I was just getting some no relationship). If you decide to do this lay down all the rules first before your in a bad situation.

i've been on dates with numerous people in my office, it's considered quite acceptable and even took a co-worker to my boss' daughter's wedding and it worked out great. we have married couples working in our office, too.

i did, however, have a long-term relationship with someone in my office. it was a long time ago but i'd still have to say he was the love of my life. breaking up was HELL, but that was the risk we took. break-ups affect you deeply whether that person works with you or not...he always left work sharply at 5 p.m., and every day at 5:00 i'd look at the clock and could feel him leaving and it tore me apart. damn was i sick in love or what!!! i wish i could be in love like that again!!! (minus the break-up!)

wow this is strange! i'm only 20 and still in college and i have never experienced anything like this before. it sounds like fun being taking advantage of from the boss. but i can see how tricky it can get. cwm4.gif sex in the work place!

------------------

06.gif

Hey Mr. DJ put a record on, i wanna dance with my baby!

Originally posted by hypnos:

Well,

I haven't had a fling at work for a while... (No good looking women where I work right now, well maybe just one)

But, when I was 18 I worked for one year at Miami Intl' Airport (plenty of fine women there) and a perfect description for that year of work... would be... A sexual festival.

Man, for some reason all these fine older women (they were in there mid twenties) just wanted to get with me...

A had flings with 5 different women from the same job that year, and to top it off... After I had quit, I found out that two of them were lezzies (delicious ones at that).

They called me over one night and, to make long stories short, showed me some things

that left me cwm19.gif

cwm12.gif

u ar lucky so if all of them want to have sex with u ,that must be because u are a gorgeous guy ??

------------------

sexy.GIF

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.

Originally posted by harley1:

Ever since the whole awkwardness with Frau and Dr. Evil, I tend to stay away from that type of thing...

LMAO!! sexual healing man...

as for me, sex with co-workers happens allllll the time in my job... my managers seem to think that its their private play place or something... but i've never participated.. don't wanna become a statistic and shit.. hehe

cwm4.gif

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

life's a ride... pack light...

AIM: dELERiUM 540