Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How old is everyone, how long have you been clubin and how do you pay for it?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am 27. I have been partying forever but only doing the hardcore club scene for a couple years. My ex-roommate had tables and used to spin Trance, Techno, and deep house.

He is the reason I am addicted to the sounds.

The cool internet job pays the bills.

Peace, Love, and Rave

------------------

I'm 51 years old, and have been clubbing since the days of Studio 54... I have hookers on the corner of 42 and 8th ave every day of the week ( 10pm to 5am ).. That's how I pay for my nights out.. ;-)

PEACE...

------------------

I'm 37,look much younger.Been clubbing since I was 19.Started out at the Paradise Garage and went on to party at Better Days,Trax,Bassline-(Junior Vasquez),Mars,Tunnel,The Building,Sound Factory,Vault.I'm still partying and my place is the Roxy's/Twilo Saturdays.

Guess I'm the Grandfather on this board.

Peace

------------------

I'm 37,look much younger.Been clubbing since I was 19.Started out at the Paradise Garage and went on to party at Better Days,Trax,Bassline-(Junior Vasquez),Mars,Tunnel,The Building,Sound Factory,Vault.I'm still partying and my place is the Roxy's/Twilo Saturdays.

Guess I'm the Grandfather on this board.

Peace

------------------

I usually get reduce admission or get in for free.love it when i get to twilo like 11:30am and sometime the guy at the window charges me $5.but back in the days i had membership or from working at studio 54 in the 80's

Peace

------------------

Good one tranza!! LMAO.

I'm . . . hmmmm . . . OLD . . . and I've been partying ever since the whole Tunnel and Red Zone thing back in the 80's. My bf has connections and we usually get comped to the clubs we go to.

BlueAngel

------------------

Music is the language of souls . . .

26 Female biggrin.gif

Redzone...Mars...Tunnel.....>>>>Memories!

Roxy...LIMELIGHT...Paladium...

Chettah..OHM...Twilo..

Been there.. done that.. for too long.....

NYC never give it up! eek.gif

$$$$$$$$????????????$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Thank God for BEAUTY + BRAINS!!! wink.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by misu (edited 06-01-2000).]

I'm 6.1 millions years old (That's when God invented me, before I fell from heaven and took on a full-time cunnilingus job on Earth...I'm 22). I've clubbed since (Back in Antartica, 6000B.C., I used to club penguin skulls with my pubic bone, but stopped cause it became monotonous) I was 13...first club, Webster Hall.

I pay with food stamps if a guys at the door...if it's a girl at the door, I let her look at my hazel eyes so I can get in free...if it's a man-loving guy at the door...I pay with the proceeds from my humble salary. Saint!!!

------------------

I already answered this one but it might be on the old board...

27, I have been going out to dance to music since I'm 14.

When I was a student I was paying with the money the french state was giving me for studying (Yes, I was paid to go to school!) Now, when I pay (sometime with some good connections I don't have to pay) it is with the money I win working hard all day in front of a computer with a few breaks on message boards... :-)

Plur,

Joël S.

------------------

Hey all,

I am 26, Been doing rounds since I was 17, big Nasa & Caffenine head from the beginning. First club experience was an excursion to Disco 2000 and I haven't hit the groud yet. I work for ClubPlanet so.... No sleep!

Parish

'MY NAME IS WILD 'E' COYOTE...'

------------------

Hey parish, I've known you forever and your boss is my boyfriend.

to everyone who doesn't know me, I'm 23, been partying since 14, sneeking in to limelight and webster hall. I get hooked up because my man owns clubplanet.HA HA CRAZY PROPS.

Originally posted by thomaskm1:

Hey all,

I am 26, Been doing rounds since I was 17, big Nasa & Caffenine head from the beginning. First club experience was an excursion to Disco 2000 and I haven't hit the groud yet. I work for ClubPlanet so.... No sleep!

Parish

'MY NAME IS WILD 'E' COYOTE...'

------------------

I've been Clubbin and DJing since '90...Usually don't pay to go to parties. If I do pay I use cash from selling crack to elementary school kids...I keep it real, Old School Represent...

eek.gif MC

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

whats up my fella NyC peoples?

still a young one here- i am 20, i went clubbing for the first time at 15 at limelight (i believe that was when richie rich was still around...word).

i pay for my clubbing activities by using my old brain and studying hard and holding a good job while i am not at school.

i'm ready to go clubbing already, are you? smile.gif

*kitty*

ps. i just realized that i am still a kid. so i won't diss on little kids being at clubs, because we're all kids at heart, aren't we? i just get upset when i see little kids fuct up.. that bothers me.

ok ramblin.. laters..

------------------

I'm 23 and have been hitting the clubs for about 8 months...I know I know...I'm a real late bloomer. I've hit Tunnel, Paladium (in New Rochelle) for the Foam Party. But mostly I'm at Exit. Love that place.

And my teaching position and Networking job supply me with all the $$ I need for the club and other part"E" favors.

------------------