Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Monday Afternoon Question: Name the most unique place that you have had sex?

Man, all that sex talk made me horny. Sooo, right when my girl got home from work............

The most unusual place has been the back seat of my car at some park with traffic going by us. The windows were too fogged up for anyone to see anything.

I'd love to try some intersting places, but sex w/ my girl is more than just sex and anything sorta skanky just totally ruins the one on one connection.

I'm aiming for some random place in canada and of course a nice midnight beach romp

------------------

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i feel bad for you soulvaki if you have not experienced something erotic. it is so much fun experimenting in daring places...just the idea of getting caught makes me CRAZY!! you have to try it sometime. it is wonderful! he he he !

------------------

Souvlaki...hahaha, you just made me remember certain aspects of SF that I forgot...like, when I was doing such and such...all the fellas were trying to get in on the action like puppies trying to get their milk suckage on. Poor poor fellas. I admit, I've felt that way a few times when I see a fly gal getting it on...@ Vinyl once, I saw this girl sitting on this guys lap on a speaker...they were doing it right there @ 5ish in the morning. I remembered it so clearly cause I was staring at her ass and the way the guy was moving it in his hands, it was so fucking juicy and plump...I was by myself that night and it kind of fucked with my head wink.gif

But anyways souvlaki, I don't lie. If I'm going to lie, you'll know it's a lie...and even then, most lies of mine stem from non-fiction events of my own life...anyways, next time I'll film it for ya...Saint!!!

------------------

Alright, so I'm a little late on responding, but hey? I haven't checked out the board lately. Okay, as for the question ummmm... lets see...

SF bathroom stalls

Yes at the beach and in a pool

in the back of car, on the hood of the car (of course stashed somewhere under a bridge) at flushing meadow park, on my roof, in my garage, in my sisters walk-in closet... hehe.. if I recall even at some abandoned railroad tracks we we're walking by once....

Of course, this has all been with my significant other. I play safe.

Hey? I might have to take up some of you peoples moves. I like that airplane and diner idea....hehe biggrin.gif

------------------

hmm... i hadn't gotten around to posting yet but once i had sex in a guy's jeep a long time ago. very interesting! was it you?

-tg

Originally posted by souvlaki:

oh shut up you people. you are all lying i don't belive a word you guys said. that question always brings answers full of lies.. i've had sex with more than 30 women but never had sex in strange places except in my Jeep long ago.

yeah yeah, dig this topic... and im loving all the enthusiasm outta you peeps on this one.

i've had a few interesting times over the years, it seems springtime in specific brings on some kind of jekyll - ron jeremy kinda action in my hormones. (but admittedly ron's packin more heat than me) lol

i've had the opportunity to recieve TONS of "highway head"....nice stuff if you can get it, thats for sure....it's when you're in traffic that makes it particularly interesting. at first i was a little embaressed by it, but i got over that fast.

did it once in my father's office, closed door but high risk of getting caught, in fact, was our first simultaneous orgasm...might have been our only, i've gained more control since..haha.

have had lots of house party bathroom sex, i enjoy that spur of the moment action...

but most notably to date, but to be rivaled for certain...was at this scam of a new years trip i got involved in. was supposed to be at a ski cabin, was actually a hill, with a two roomed shack with like a dozen bunks in each room. cheesy ass bunk beds with with like eight couples and a few stragglers in each room. we did it every night and morning and in the shower. thought we were quiet enough, but came to find out that everyone knew what was happening, and also that i was the only one who had a girl willing to in such an environment. i wear it like a badge, it was unique indeed....lol....aaahhhh....those were the days.....

i feel like singing that barbara streisand song memories.....

peace

------------------

no,i was in the west coast then. you don' remember whom you had sex with in a jeep? maybe it was your brother?

Originally posted by tgoodnight:

hmm... i hadn't gotten around to posting yet but once i had sex in a guy's jeep a long time ago. very interesting! was it you?

-tg

------------------

sorry if this is a double post but... you are such a dick.

Originally posted by souvlaki:

no,i was in the west coast then. you don' remember whom you had sex with in a jeep? maybe it was your brother?

------------------

Ok.

We have found out some things.

1)Souvlaki sucks

2)Souvlaki lies

3)Many of you are perverts...just like me.

Ahh the Love!

Hey Goodnight,

I had a black jeep for 3 years. Does the parking lot behind Viva's in Westport CT. sound familiar?

------------------

Originally posted by Randy:

Man, all that sex talk made me horny. Sooo, right when my girl got home from work............

The most unusual place has been the back seat of my car at some park with traffic going by us. The windows were too fogged up for anyone to see anything.

I'd love to try some intersting places, but sex w/ my girl is more than just sex and anything sorta skanky just totally ruins the one on one connection.

I'm aiming for some random place in canada and of course a nice midnight beach romp

Canada? what the hell would you want to have sex here for? Nothing here much different from there, just a couple less crazy people and criminals. Pretty boring if you ask me.

You should be wanting to do it in crazy places like the beaches of Bora Bora. I don't know just suggesting a place that's really of the hook.

bolts

------------------

Originally posted by Randy:

Canada? what the hell would you want to have sex here for? Nothing here much different from there, just a couple less crazy people and criminals. Pretty boring if you ask me.

You should be wanting to do it in crazy places like the beaches of Bora Bora. I don't know just suggesting a place that's really of the hook.

bolts

------------------

Canada? Well, basically we're thinking of spending 4th of july w/e up there and having no place to stay. Yup, homeless/living in car for a few days. At that point sex could get very intersting.

Oooh, speaking of points, there is an observation lookout point at my school that overlooks the hudson and has the best view of all of manhattan. That would be cool. hmmmm smile.gif

------------------

Randy,

U post from Hoboken? You're speaking of Castle Point @ Stevens, right.

No doubt.

Actually, i once had a pleasant "experience" up there with this little cutie, several years back. The view of the Manhattan skyline just does something to the ladies.

That place def brings back some good memories.

(On a side note, things went sour with the same chick soon after that nite. I wanted to take her back up there to the point and roll her off the cliffs.) mad.gif

peace

------------------

A few places

-A deli in brooklyn - behind the counter, w/ a customer in the store...

(next time u get a hero sandwich,, think about where that deli clerk hands were last heheh)

-gap dressing room (oral)

- the whole highway head thing

- wonderwheel in coneyisland.. wOhOoo

i think thats it =)

nik

------------------

Okay, okay. I guess I'll contribute to this perverted thread. To be human is to be sexual anyway. biggrin.gif

Most beautiful place: on a beach under a full moon

Most risqué place: behind a bush on Bear Mountain during a family picnic

Most uncomfortable place: in a little red corvette (something about fast cars biggrin.gif)

BlueAngel

------------------

Music is the language of souls . . .