Clubplanet Nightlife Community

when was last time u got laid?

i just watched NBC news that was about senior citizens in their 50s and 60s having sex. it kinda depressed me because im in early 20s and haven't got laid for few months whereas these old people are getting laid.. for those singles, how long has it been since you got laid?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my b/f was sick for a few days and then I got sick so neither of us felt up to the task. But...today, I am feeling much better. Spent today thinking tonight is the night to make up for lost time then I get a call, he's working the night shift! None for me, dammit!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Originally posted by mrdick:

Hey Flying_high,

So this is where you hang out. MAybe when You get your new place I'll come by and we can brainstrom up some possible solutions to your problem smile.gif

Hahaha... right, well you just keep up your writing and I'll let you know what I WANT wink.gif

------------------

an1701.gif

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

flipoff.gif I NEED TO GET LAID! playboy.gif

There's a bucket of chicken in my pants.... wanna get greasy? cwm4.gif Just name the time and place.... I'll bring the Anal-EZ, jumper cables and chicken feathers.....

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."