Clubplanet Nightlife Community

seriously...who IS NOT going to twilo this sunday???

Originally posted by Nolimit:

i hope there a lot of replies. i want some room to shake it...

I'm Not......RIIIIIIIIIIGHT...so Diego...whats up with a list...is there one?

cwm32.gifcwm24.gifcwm4.gifcwm38.gif <---me on sunday....and mst of monday....since we will be there. LOL.

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"We where somewhere in the desert, near barstow....when the drugs began to kick in" -Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

nolimit, i'm not frown.gif just because of geography and the fact that i have to work on monday.

------------------

"Some Of Us Are Like Ink, And Some Like Paper.

And If It Were Not For The Blackness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Dumb.

And If It Were Not For The Whiteness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Blind."- Khalil Gibran

-----------------------

"A BIRD MAY LOVE A FISH SIGNORE, BUT WHERE WOULD THEY LIVE?"

"THEN I SHALL HAVE TO MAKE YOU WINGS"

scottyscribz isnt going cuz hes a PUNK ASS.. definately will be missed though... ::sniffle::

mojo

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

I was actually considering having a couple of friends over for dinner and discuss Werner Karl Heisenberg Principle and talk about things like the more precisely the position is determined, the less precisely the momentum is known and vice versa. Something like that. But you know what Diego, I had no clue this party was going on. So I consider bringing the group to Twilo to discuss the subatomic particles about Twilo and even haul in a Gamma-Ray microscope for all to see. So I guess see you at Twilo ole chap!

Cheers,

-Jamms "sconesandteaanyone"

------------------

GLI ABBRACCI face50.gif

so how much are tix again? 30? i'm so gonna be there, even if all my friends are bastards and i have to go alone...freakin' private colleges don't want to give us presidents day off, so i'm going to be driving back home on monday morning trying to make it back for a class...wonder if the profs will appreciated my cracked out eyes in the front row...maybe i should wear sunglasses....

Originally posted by jammy:

I was actually considering having a couple of friends over for dinner and discuss Werner Karl Heisenberg Principle and talk about things like the more precisely the position is determined, the less precisely the momentum is known and vice versa. Something like that. But you know what Diego, I had no clue this party was going on. So I consider bringing the group to Twilo to discuss the subatomic particles about Twilo and even haul in a Gamma-Ray microscope for all to see. So I guess see you at Twilo ole chap!

Cheers,

-Jamms "sconesandteaanyone"

it's difficult for me to accept quantum physics as it is difficult for me to accept a God that rolls the dice. Through my journey of K-holes and high ecstacy I not only accept that God rolls the dice but rather he rolls two dice in a dark room where no one can see? -Stephen Hawkins...

Of course the khole part is my own editing. But yeah...Carl Cox+DT = subatomic groooove

Unfortunately I think the tires on the bandwagon are going to go flat for THIS event if you know what I mean!! And those who mention the price of $35.? I am actually surprised they arent' charging more! Puhleeez!!!!!!!! Can you put a price on this? How much would you pay to go see your favorite band in concert? Enough said!!!

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

Spilled Milk On The Face Will Not Be Considered Make-Up This Evening!