Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Calling all men!!!!!

glowgirl

I like all kinds. They just have to suit a woman's body. Of course it would be fun to have access to some crazy shit like Jenna Jameson sometimes. But I have seen some incredibly hot women with fairly small tatas. It's the whole package that counts.

gotta agree with the others. i look at athe total package, face first, then legs/butt. of course, if you have no personality then nothings gonna happen there.

in most cases if a girl has big breasts, she's usually fat...which is a turnoff.

i usually could care less about breasts, im more into butts, but then again, im greek!!! ;-)

I'm spoiled. My girl is a 36DD. Beautiful tata's :-) I've been w/ her for almost 8 years, on and off. When we were off, I met a girl that wasn't as blessed. No big deal really. It's the personality. Good personality, good tata's = :-) Of course there must be more there then that, but for this forum, personality and tata's will do... hee hee

------------------

Come closer to the speakers so I can see the light in your eyes...

• 2 weeks later...