Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone do drugs at Vinyl??

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Are there cows that fly in Florida?

ARE there cows that fly in Florida???? cwm13.gif

xoxo

kAt

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident, DJ DIVINE. Opening party March 16th, 2001 with special guest DJ, Marcell Whitehead. email divineproductions@hotmail.com for Guest List info.

Damn, there sure are some cows that fly down there, or at least they are flies the size of cows.

Drugs at vinyl? No. Not there. Maybe at SF, but definitely not at Vinyl. cwm3.gif

------------------

JDogg

AIM: JDoggNY2000

"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur."

11icon.gif

ah...I love vinyl...but that is the one place I get asked for drugs more than any other (and not just by the kiddies either)..which I find quite funny...cause the only drug I ever brought in there was my good ole nicotine...

So I would say there are less drugs there than twilo or sound factory...but they ARE there...

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

Never seen drugs there, nope.

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

this is exactly why i don't go to Vinly!

i like to do lots and lots of drugs and there aren't any there so i go to other clubs where people like to get real messed up like me!

SK13

p.s. see ya at Vinly on Friday

------------------

get down on your knees...

If you have to ask, please don't go.

The people who do drugs there aren't obvious about it and keep it to themselves, except for some newcomers lately who like to do their bumps as blatantly as possible.

I personally don't care about whether or not someone does drugs, just don't get my home shut down because you're being irresponsible with your drug usage.

smile.gif

Fierceness is always welcome

------------------

HARD & SOUL

00018539.jpg

Im still wonderin about these "flying cows in Florida".

xoxo

kAt cwm17.gif

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident, DJ DIVINE. Opening party March 16th, 2001 with special guest DJ, Marcell Whitehead. email divineproductions@hotmail.com for Guest List info.

It was a VERY strict pat-down policy last few times I was there- they looked through everything in my bag, shuffled through my wallet, the lady even eyed my chapstick suspiciously- LOL!!!- definitely, use those undies for all they're worth!!!

Originally posted by kitty19:

also out of curiosity, how strict is the pat-down at the door? do people have to hide shit in their undies?

last time that i was there i got molested by the pat down guy...that was the most play i'd received in a while at the time. :P

to be honest, there really isn't much of a drud presence at vinyl, and if there is it's not that blatant. people are there more for he music and vibe. if you plan on using them just be discrete cause vinyl is a cool place and they've been having lots of problems with the cops lately. i'd hate to see it shut down.

Originally posted by mixemdarker:

If you have to ask, please don't go.

The people who do drugs there aren't obvious about it and keep it to themselves, except for some newcomers lately who like to do their bumps as blatantly as possible.

I personally don't care about whether or not someone does drugs, just don't get my home shut down because you're being irresponsible with your drug usage.

smile.gif

Fierceness is always welcome

I agree. The music is my drug at Vinyl but I don't mind if you do drugs as long as you can handle yourself and aren't blatant about your usage however, if Vinyl starts getting raided again, I won't hesitate to point those types of people out.

------------------

Now let me see you work...

if you need to do drugs, take 'em before you get in. The door policy is pretty strict and they have been under close supervision by the fuzz. I've seen people get tossed for violating the policy.

Last 2 times I went, I got so much play during the pat down at the door, I needed a smoke afterwards, and I don't even smoke. ;-)

------------------

DM

foto_nova_lahev.jpg