Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what is the *WORST* club you have ever been to??

I think the worst clubs i have ever beent to would have to be ohm - there was like 20 people there and tunnel (sorry to all the people who love the tunnel). Those are just 2 clubs that I def will not be at any time soon. cwm38.gif

------------------

*~*In 3 words I can sum up everything I have learned about life - IT GOES ON*~*

some hole in the wall called Fabrik in Miami, geez that was horrible!! it was about the size of my bedroom with a distorted as fuck sound system, little or no AC, I think I must have stayed there about 10 minutes

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floor.i.d.a scene!

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

-------------------------

Guest crystalmethodny

Exit or Sound Factory.

smile.gif

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"In the hall, in the bathroom, in the basement, in the coatcheck... and even up the block, oops!"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

www.urbanpromos.com

Oh wait I do have another one. Like 4 years ago we went to this shithole in the bronx (i think thats where it was - if i remember right) called Characters. NEVER AGAIN. hell i dont even know if the place is still around but it sucked.

------------------

*~*In 3 words I can sum up everything I have learned about life - IT GOES ON*~*

It was some club in Brooklyn, started with an E, Enigma or something like that???

It was sooooooo small, and they closed at like 3!!!

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321

There is one club far worse than any other club mentioned before..

all the people from queens know about it..

Its a club called Level(formerly Bora Bora, and PoppaGallos*)

I can honestly say that, when I went, there was not one good looking person in there..

everyone is ugly, butt ugly. Also, I think, when I was there, it must have been Romper Room night. Everyone there was under the age of 15......never again!

------------------

avalon%202.1.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_US

-----------------------

Do You Hear It?? Its Coming......

--------------

When I Think About You... My Feelings Cant Explain..Why After All This Time..My Feelings...

[This message has been edited by avalondon3 (edited 06-10-2001).]

Originally posted by dreams2:

Oh wait I do have another one. Like 4 years ago we went to this shithole in the bronx (i think thats where it was - if i remember right) called Characters. NEVER AGAIN. hell i dont even know if the place is still around but it sucked.

Dreams! yo characters was slammin when i was like 17 - 19 (being 23 now) there was always a ton of girls and you saw the usual suspects every week. Towards the end of it's heyday (4 years ago) it started getting raided all the time, and they started letting scum in, so there were fights every night. But earlier, we would go thursday nights (all you can drink beer til 12) and saturdays - $5 admission. It was one of those places like Breffni's, Quiet Man or Dublin Pub. I'm sorry you had such a miserable time there, but it has serious memories for me growing up. After it closed down as Characters (one of the first places to be shut down by giuliani time), it reopened as Tammany Hall, but that was ghetto and sucked, so they closed it again. If the original Characters ever opened again, i'd hafta bring you and show you how great it was.

-Chris

------------------

<roar>

I think the worst clubs i have ever beent to would have to be ohm - there was like 20 people there and tunnel (sorry to all the people who love the tunnel). Those are just 2 clubs that I def will not be at any time soon. cwm38.gif

When I saw this post, Ohm immediately popped into my mind. I only went once, and while the club itself was nice, it wasn't a fun night. I also didn't like Tunnel but that's mainly b/c it isn't my paticular taste. Also have to agree w/ Cathy--Tempts was aaawwwful and sleazy. Same w/ Bermuda.

But I can honestly count the times I didn't have fun on a night out on one hand smile.gif

------------------

=)

reginadp121@aol.com

A place called "Space Electronica" in Florence...so bad it was funny though. We are talking 16yr old and 50 yr old eurotrash, tom jones "sex bomb" 3x in one night and a fake spaceship that rose out of the stage surrounded by smoke. Not to mention cameras that would film girls butts, freezeframe and then show it on screens around the dancefloor. Unbelievable! a LEVEL of bad we just don't have here.

------------------

b0107.jpg

In wonder, I wonder "What Happens Next?"- Selma

I think the characters you're talking about is in New Rochelle on North Avenue. Sorta near the bronx. Not much of a club though, its a shitty college bar.

------------------

"The Future's uncertain and the end is always near...so who's holding on?"

"Stop Whispering, Start Shouting"

AOL IM--->DonVito486

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

Exit or Sound Factory.

smile.gif

I second the Exit!!!

But Steve, come on we ALL know that SF is a guilty pleasure of yours, I understand that you just don't want to admit it.

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

newsig.gif

Upcoming shows:

Memorial Day Weekend...New York invades Canada!!! Toronto baby...with spoony to the mutha fukkin d...DJ Divine...Frankie Pep...and some others

web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Communism was just a red herring

Exit and all clubs in Tijuana,Mexico.And in San Diego..tried to get into a club last night but the asshole bouncer took away my ID and threatened to call the police on us..fucking retard.It worked fine for 6 months and now this shit.Now I have to wait a month to not do anything until I turn 21...fucking America and their stupid laws!

------------------

Sassa

Originally posted by sutogame:

UMMMMMMMMM

NOONE mentioned webster hall comeon people the place looks like a circus as a venue and personality wise and oh yea Twilo sucked too.

yeah twilo sux so bad that its the ONLY club people even know about over in europe. Come one are you that daft? Twilo is closer to the best in nyc.

[This message has been edited by ClubKid77 (edited 06-10-2001).]

I have to agree with kittn920, Avalon sucks pretty bad. Her boyfriend is pretty good looking though. cwm12.gif

------------------

"The Future's uncertain and the end is always near...so who's holding on?"

"Stop Whispering, Start Shouting"

AOL IM--->DonVito486

Hands down....Twilo

the crowd sucked

the music sucked

and don't even get me started on that system cwm8.gif

Phazon blows ASS!

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60_16256.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

AIM: cathyoNYC