Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Newbie Meet-Up August 10 in Midtown - Please RSVP

RSVP for Newbie Meet-Up August 10 @ FUBAR  

51 members have voted

1. 1. RSVP for Newbie Meet-Up August 10 @ FUBAR

• Yes! Have a martini waiting for me at the bar!
    • No! Can't make it, sorry!!!
    • Maybe, I'll have to see what's up that night!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in with a small band of cannibal amigos - after party - gotta take the head (and some new friends) to some location - the Steve Gooves bday bash sounds interesting - what the scene though ?? thankx

Originally posted by mugwump

Count me in!

Jenny's in the dog house..

So it'll be just Mugz the third!

well its about damn time i finally get to see what you look like!!!Its kinda sad that im not going to meet mugs the 1st.......i guess i can deal with a clone.....;)

have to admit that i feel a little intimidated about going...seems like everyone already knows each other...not to mention i saw all those asian-bashing posts on the drama board (i'm asian)...of course i realize not everyone feels that way...i guess it's just a little fear of the unknown...okay i gotta go pack now...

ya'll take care now, ya hear?

:heart:

Originally posted by momotx

have to admit that i feel a little intimidated about going...seems like everyone already knows each other...not to mention i saw all those asian-bashing posts on the drama board (i'm asian)...of course i realize not everyone feels that way...i guess it's just a little fear of the unknown...okay i gotta go pack now...

ya'll take care now, ya hear?

:heart:

Hey there - Don't worry about it AT ALL!! Everybody here is mad cool. Besides, I've only met like 3 or 4 peeps in here so far and this'll be my first "official" meetup as well...Don't worry about the asian-bashers either...they never come and if they did - I'd have to open a can of whoop ass on them! :blown:

So I'm gonna get my old, natural black ass in my wheelchair and head over to FUBAR on Friday to have some fun and I guarandamntee that you'll have a blast! See ya!

I would love to attend your meetup Shuga but I am too bashful. You see, I have not gotten over my Zits and am missing two teeth. I am afraid people would make a fun of me. I have low self esteem and might need expensive counseling after the fact.

Originally posted by bungee

I would love to attend your meetup Shuga but I am too bashful. You see, I have not gotten over my Zits and am missing two teeth. I am afraid people would make a fun of me. I have low self esteem and might need expensive counseling after the fact.

It's ok. my car has a broken grill too :)

I'll be there!

Originally posted by stacychase

drinks are cheap. i think a mixed drink is $4... plus the staff is very nice!!! it will lots of fun... :)

$4 bones for a mixed drink - good gawd...spragga's gonna get wasted "likeamuthafucka" tomorrow night!

Werd!

just when i got enough courage to go to one of these meet-ups for the first time, by myself, something has come up.

MY SISTER JUST WENT INTO LABOR TODAY!!!!!!

So i'll be spending my Friday night at the hospital greeting my new newphew or neice into the world!! If my sister delivers by then.

But Hopefully there will be another meet-up shortly and i'll get to meet all of you awesome people then!!

Originally posted by clubbingirl

i might go....i gotta talk to my best friend spd1980 first. (if you get a chance PM him and tell him to go!!!!!!!!)

anyway, i'll ttyl later.

p.s. are the drinks and stuff expensive? cause thats the main reason spd1980 does not want to go.

oh, stacychase already answered this...but i'll reiterate! mixed drinks are $4 (normally $5, but we're getting a deal, so don't forget to tip your bartenders & cocktail waitresses!!!)...and the drinks are waaaaaaaay bigger than the ones at clubs like Centro Fly....:bounce::letsgo::bounce:

all of you that are going to the newbie-meetup have a great time. wish i was going to be there to meet all you hedz, but duty calls, one of my best friends is getting married this weekend.

hopefully there will be another meetup soon, so that i can finally meet all you crazy cats. be safe and have fun.

steve

How ear...*damn popups!*

anyways...

How early does Fubar open?

Getting off work sooner then expected.

Maybe ill hit up an arcade on 42nd or something.

Too friggen hot to walk around.

Second question...there an afterparty

or is it a fubar all nighter.

:flame:

"Know your boundries...then destroy them utterly."

Originally posted by gothzane

How ear...*damn popups!*

anyways...

How early does Fubar open?

Getting off work sooner then expected.

Maybe ill hit up an arcade on 42nd or something.

Too friggen hot to walk around.

Second question...there an afterparty

or is it a fubar all nighter.

:flame:

"Know your boundries...then destroy them utterly."

After FUBAR, I'm heading down to La Nouvelle Justine to spin. We're having a b-day party for this cyber-industrial go-go dancer. The music will encompass dark hard house, industrial, ebm and hard trance, and there is a second room now that opens up after midnight for more dancing. I mention this because, well, you have 'goth' in your name and your gender is listed as 'demon', so I'm gonna guess that you might dig something like this.