Clubplanet Nightlife Community

male shaving poll... how much to take off?

bigstaud

How do you like it....  

38 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like it....

• Shave it all!
    • Just leave a little up top.
    • Shave the balls, trim the rest.
    • Trim it all, don't shave anything.
    • Just don't get too hairy.
    • I don't really care - do what you like.

As far as my chest and stomach goes, I shave it all off. Gillete Mach 3 always comes in handy (Use it, you probably won't have to shave as often).

I trim my underarm hair a little. I don't know, too much just looks a little gorilla like.

As for my area down south, I use a beard trimmer and shave it down pretty good, although it's not bald. I think I would feel like I haven't reached puberty yet if I did that. :laugh:

Low cut fade with a high taper... j/k

I use the 1 clip on a buzzer... its just enough to not make you look like you're prepubecent... however i TRIM everything, chest, armpits, legs. i think tons of hair is disgusting, makes you look like a friggin sasquatch or some shit...

i hate hair.........definitly shave the balls and a little hair up top isnt a big thing, just has to be buzzed short. i usually go for muscleboys (not huge, nasty, vascular, fake orange tanned ones)....so i guess i got used to hairless chests, stomachs etc... :tongue:

There is nothing worse then a hairy, hairy chest- gross!!! Although when I am out, I hate when guys insist on taking their shirts off and I get cut from stubble!! As for down there, he doesnt have to take it all off but a little trimming is nice!

no stubble please! hair is natural so in most cases it's okay to have hair unless you like have it on the back of your arms, shoulders and back. otherwise it's fine. very masculine. this one guy i know, who is totally hot, insists on shaving every bit of hair off his body (except the armpits) and it makes him look like a little boy. i would love to see him with some manly hair on his body, i would melt! plus, hair on a man's chest tickles the nipples whereas stubble pisses me off!

Oooh! Stubble fucking HURTS, no matter where it is. Imagine fucking someone and getting all torn up from it.

I hate face stubble, too. Kissing someone with it is all right, for a while. But then he goes down on you and OUCH!!!!! I've fallen victim to that many times.

As far as guys and shaving goes, I don't even really notice. I would certainly notice STUBBLE, so if you must shave, keep that in mind. But a furry chest, :) , or balls, whatever.

Just no back hair or ass hair-- brings back images of my father. :blown:

Originally posted by goldenman

i shave it all off!

thats it just shave it all off...

i know im not the only man that does this:confused:

I hear ya', my jounk is all shaved off, nice and smooooth! NO STUBBLE...just nice smooth skin, LOL :laugh::D :D

Originally posted by goldenman

i shave it all off!

thats it just shave it all off...

i know im not the only man that does this:confused:

I hear ya', my jounk is all shaved off, nice and smooooth! NO STUBBLE...just nice smooth skin, LOL

I dont know about all that waxing business, just take a Mach 3 to your joun and it's easy as ABC-123.

:laugh::D :D

ive shaved it completely a few times, but every time i do i get razor burn, it's just too sensitive down there. but i ALWAYS trim it. cut it with a #1 blade, to keep it short and nice. i cant even stand to look at it when it starts to grow back, i have to keep it short at all times. and i think girls like it better that way anyway.