Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Buying drugs in clubs - yes or no?

wildangel

First of all, let me say that I'm not asking for me, I'm just asking for a girlfriend of mine. :roll:

A group of us are going out this Saturday, and it's been awhile since she's done anything. She wants to enjoy a nice roll, but doesn't have hook ups anymore. Is it cool to just pick something up from a random somebody in the club? Do most of you go in prepared, or do you go in expecting to buy?

Feel free to PM me with any tips. I'll be sure to pass them along to her. :D

Some will say to never buy in a club because of the chance of getting caught,beat pills, dangerous pills, etc. But I personally have never gotten beat in a club. All i can tell ya is get a tester.Whenever I bought in a club I always told the dealer i was gonna test it before i bought it. If their shit is legit they will have no problem with you testing it.;)

Yeah just be careful, a while back I was ripped off like 2 times. I mean yeah people do buy pills in clubs, but u just gotta be careful about gettin caught and stuff like that.

Now I don't have to worry about that cause I get it from a really reliable source and the pills have been great like almost all of the times

AHEM ;)

lol

romy20

Originally posted by romy20

Yeah just be careful, a while back I was ripped off like 2 times. I mean yeah people do buy pills in clubs, but u just gotta be careful about gettin caught and stuff like that.

Now I don't have to worry about that cause I get it from a really reliable source and the pills have been great like almost all of the times

AHEM ;)

lol

romy20

gettin caught, eh??? *cough* AHEM...LOL :laugh:

I haven't done it too many times but when I did, I never had a problem. The pills were always good. If you can, try looking around for the house dealer (known as the kid sitting somewhere in the corner with people constantly coming up to him ;) )

Never buy it from people selling right outside the club. Those will be fake. They know you won't come back out and kick their ass if you realize you got scammed.

don't do it. the risks far outweigh the rewards...you really can't get pills from anyone you know?

jesus...i thought everyone and their mother was a dealer these days. i'm waiting for the day my little brother asks me if i wanna go half on a quantity deal.

Originally posted by pipdaddy

don't do it. the risks far outweigh the rewards...you really can't get pills from anyone you know?

jesus...i thought everyone and their mother was a dealer these days. i'm waiting for the day my little brother asks me if i wanna go half on a quantity deal.

I know, it's like do I smack you upside the head or do I go call up my buddy.....I think I'd flip if my sister ever asked me.......

no, no, no, no, no....i've done it before but it's SO not worth the risk. i've never been caught or had any trouble with cops and i don't plan on fucking that up. besides, you never know what your getting and if you can trust who your getting from. i always stick to dealers i trust and who i know won't fuck me over. just plan to buy before you go.

how can you and your friends not know someone??? you must really NOT be into the scene.

I'm "into the scene" enough to be able to cut the line and go straight in every time we make it out to NYC (only once a month or so, I go to school two states over). Paris is a friend and total sweetie, which is cool because it's nice not having to wait in line.

None of my closest friends do anything other than alcohol. That's cool, but it doesn't help me out at all. I guess I indirectly know a lot of people who do, but not well enough to really go up to them, you know?

Pickings were slim this past weekend. We avoided the usual "x... x... x..." hawkers outside, and we were freaked out by this weird old guy by the water fountain by the staircase/bar/bathroom. He was a little too direct, and we figured he was an undercover cop. My boy and I eventually bumped into Special J, and he managed to hook us up with someone who could help us out. Dollar bills or unicorns or something like that. Whatever it was, it was decent.

Next time I go out and party, I want to chill with a certain kitty. :cool:

Originally posted by sum12nv

how can you and your friends not know someone??? you must really NOT be into the scene.

so, going by what you said, you MUST HAVE CONNECTS to be in the scene? this is a strange assumption.

being 'in the scene' has nothing to do with whether or not you are a drug user.

and i don't know how old you are, but as you get older, it is more difficult to get connects b/c most people grow out of the drug phase. give yourself more years hun, you'll notice this phenomenon for yourself.

so, going by what you said, you MUST HAVE CONNECTS to be in the scene? this is a strange assumption.

being 'in the scene' has nothing to do with whether or not you are a drug user.

and i don't know how old you are, but as you get older, it is more difficult to get connects b/c most people grow out of the drug phase. give yourself more years hun, you'll notice this phenomenon for yourself.

Words of wisdom. :D

BTW, kitty... Jenna slipped your cell # in my box (we went out this Saturday... to Amherst, yay :knife: ), and I'll go retrieve it sooner or later. Still haven't made it out to Exit, and I've heard they've made some nice new renovations. Sucks that I'm taking the GRE Halloween weekend. :(