Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is the hardest pill you've ever dropped?

fd1977

i don't know what it was called, but it was brown and triple stacked...never seen a pill this big. the roll was so f*cking weird. it hit me in like 20 minutes...then for the next 3 hours i would go in and out of these periods where i would just wanna be alone, then i would just wanna chill with my friends. my peeps were on these too and had similar experiences. i peaked after like 3.5 hours (no shit) and then i was a pile of garbage...i couldn't even dance. i just needed to grab a seat and ride it out. it wasn't bad, just weird...mos def the hardest roll i've ever had, but i wouldn't do it again. the best roll i ever had was off of 1 white unicorn...happy happy happy:spin2: All that said, i hope to have a different best roll story after this weekend...got my hands on some double stacked white yin yangs...my boy hit me with some from a batch he raves about...:tongue:

Originally posted by scoob-e

maybe they were igloos, white pills that are pretty big with brown speckles.

i just picked one of those up at superglow two saturdays ago...mine is double stacked with brown speckles too. im not down with the heroin speckles but i guess ill have to live with it. i can't wait to try it. was it really good?

For me it would have to be the Fish I dropped when I was livin down in FLooreedaah. Originally I didn't think that they were gonna be good cause they were green (green beanz had a notorious rep down south as always being bad, in a dangerous, not rip off sort of way. . ) but woweee was I surprised. I rolled for like 10 hours on 2 which was amazing cause at that time it would take me a five pack to blow up . . .Best part about it was that they were clean (relatively) in comparison to the shit that I was buying at the time. . .

Was a cap mitsubishi I took it at 12 and was dancing my ass off until 8am...Great nite!

The worst pill was the worst A green clover cut out, ugh hit me 20 min after i took it and it was all down hill from there!

Never will I drop a cut out ever again!!!

girlscouts honor!

Well at WHISTLE 3 back in 2000. My friend got me these X-FILES. Think he got his batch from upstate ny. but anyways, WOW THESE WERE THE BIGGEST ONES i've ever seen. THey were shaped like those almost stark trek like huge rounded triangular shaped, AND THOSE WERE SOME OF THE BEST I've ever taken

GREAT PARTY TOO!

Back in 98 when I was a high school senior i took one sunshine and wow. I swear to you that I peaked for 5 hrs. Visuals like crazy. I thought I had a weak tolerance at the time but Im not the only one who took them and got that fucked up. I wish they still made pills like they used to. Oh well.

Originally posted by bkissa

im pretty sure most dopey pills have a good deal of heroin in them.

Im pretty sure they do not.Heroin is way too expensive to cut pills with.And heroin taken orally would probably have little or no effect on you.Ya gotta do your research because there has never been heroin found in any pills.