Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Farewell Sex Board

DJGaryMatthews

this will be my last trip to the sex board. unfortunately, due to certain circumstances...i think that time has come that i can no longer co-exist with a member on this board. rather than cause any type of drama....im just gonna leave. i dont think i can stand to read the subject matter that this certain member discusses on the sex board anymore...and i def will not be able to stand the way the rest of u interact with this member. this must all be confusing...im confusing myself typing it, but im trying to word it best, without talking bad about anyone and revealing the identity.

the sex board has always been fun and i'll miss u guys, and the topics. if u want to get in touch with me elsewhere, the info is in my sig. bye.

God you make it sound like the sex board is a soap opera, relax, this is just a place to get away and interact with people when your bored or stressed out, nothing is taken personally, and most of us don't know each other, so don't take it to seriously.

Originally posted by xtcgspot

this will be my last trip to the sex board. unfortunately, due to certain circumstances...i think that time has come that i can no longer co-exist with a member on this board. rather than cause any type of drama....im just gonna leave. i dont think i can stand to read the subject matter that this certain member discusses on the sex board anymore...and i def will not be able to stand the way the rest of u interact with this member. this must all be confusing...im confusing myself typing it, but im trying to word it best, without talking bad about anyone and revealing the identity.

the sex board has always been fun and i'll miss u guys, and the topics. if u want to get in touch with me elsewhere, the info is in my sig. bye.

YOU MUST TELL ME WHOSE BEEN NAUGHTY

SO I CAN SPANK THEM

AND GIVE THEM THE PROPER PUNISHMENT

Originally posted by trancerxn112

Gspot u need some time away from these horny animals to solve through ur non-sexually related problems... take a breather and then come back and join us all in bed

horny animals??

i hope ur not talking about the sexboard

does someone have an animal fetish that we dont know about??

if so what animal??

oh and all problems are sexually related

join us all in bed??

is there an orgy planned i dont know about?

not as in bad taste as others, I give this episode of "The Sex Board Chronicles" an 8 1/2.... icon16.gif

CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG???! :eek:

::you dont really have to go babe. This is "just" a message board and its all in good fun. Hell a million people piss me off on a daily basis; sometimes personal, sometimes just plain bs. Doesnt mean you have to ban yourself just because its in poor taste and such.......

.....besides, lol shugabooga said it best hehe::

:D