Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**Every please give your .02 on this one...im desperate!!

belladiva26

alright guys, i know im not much of a poster on this board but from the looks of it, the sex board has the chillest people (IMO)...even though this isnt sex-related, i still value all of your opinions more than others...:D

anyway, getting to my point................i just want guys/girls opinions on some xmas gifts for my bf.........i havent had a man during the holidays so i desperatly need some help!!!! other than clothes and cologne (got that covered ;) Thanks everyone

oh ya........since im asking for suggestions.......ill give some of my own if any of you guys need some help:

anything from: tiffanys, MAC, arden B, gucci, LV, mmmm...basically the short hills mall :laugh:

how bout one of those penis pumps

haha, jk

imagine giving a guy one of those

sorry i know u were looking for real suggestions

but being on the sexboard thats what my mind is on

ok heres a real suggestion, but again still sex related

i had to delete my suggestion cause he posts here and i want to surprise him, haha

hmmm i just might do that myself now

he gets his BJ's all the time ;) im talking about things he can actually unwrap...

he likes to DJ in his spare time, so i was thinking getting him a loot to get records.....:confused:

oh well, what i basically want to know is what ALL the GUYS would want from their girlies for xmas.......

Originally posted by belladiva26

alright guys, i know im not much of a poster on this board but from the looks of it, the sex board has the chillest people (IMO)...even though this isnt sex-related, i still value all of your opinions more than others...:D

anyway, getting to my point................i just want guys/girls opinions on some xmas gifts for my bf.........i havent had a man during the holidays so i desperatly need some help!!!! other than clothes and cologne (got that covered ;) Thanks everyone

oh ya........since im asking for suggestions.......ill give some of my own if any of you guys need some help:

anything from: tiffanys, MAC, arden B, gucci, LV, mmmm...basically the short hills mall :laugh:

Doesent matter what you will give just remember with that to give him a hug, a kiss and tell him how much you love him, and if you put enuogh soul into it... it will be the best present he could ever wish for. Thats what i would want for christmas, cause i dont care about materialistic things that much. But its only my personal opinion, and guys are different.

Anyways if you really looking to buy something nice, buy something that will last, not like cologne or shampoo... :)

he gets his BJ's all the time ;) im talking about things he can actually unwrap...

he likes to DJ in his spare time, so i was thinking getting him a loot to get records.....:confused:

oh well, what i basically want to know is what ALL the GUYS would want from their girlies for xmas.......

hehe a bj can never hurt :D

why dont u buy him the records

find out what songs hes been wanting

Originally posted by crashedfx

Doesent matter what you will give just remember with that to give him a hug, a kiss and tell him how much you love him, and if you put enuogh soul into it... it will be the best present he could ever wish for. Thats what i would want for christmas, cause i dont care about materialistic things that much. But its only my personal opinion, and guys are different.

Anyways if you really looking to buy something nice, buy something that will last, not like cologne or shampoo... :)

awwww..........that was so sweet (except i dont think shampoo will be on the list this year:laugh:)

though i do like glowdancer's calander idea............that would definitly catch him off guard :tongue:

XBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOX

Last year, my ex gave me some clothes and a bottle of Romance - the cologne lasted way longer than the relationship.

What I like to do is find out if there is one or two things they really need but have been procrastinating to get or would never really buy for themselves - maybe something little - but the fact that you'll pick up on something like that shows that your listening/paying attention to the little things and to me that's more important than anything you can buy...

Originally posted by atomicapples

get hims a hks blowoff valve, hks carbon fiber/titaniam turbo exhaust

anthing along that line is fine.

LOL, don't forget the APEXI AVC-R electronic boost controller.... or anything comparable of course....