Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF closing down?

I just heard from a friend, who heard from another friend, that this weekend is SF's last weekend (JP's b-day was moved), because Mayor Mike is closing down SF....

Really don't know how true this is - hope it is not true at all....

I would really appreciate any info u guys have of this...

Thanks, L

OK, here's the thing - this situation (if, god forbid is true) is very depressing... So, I just wanted re-assurance from you ppl - that this is total BS.

Sorry for causing such a reaction - i just dont know what i will do saturday nights :(

Originally posted by lordess

I just heard from a friend, who heard from another friend, that this weekend is SF's last weekend (JP's b-day was moved), because Mayor Mike is closing down SF....

Thanks, L

The Sky Is Falling!!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!!

Thanks, L

My friend's mother's husband's daughter's boyfriend's cousin's sister told me this was bullshit. So it's GOTTA be bullshit. :blank:

If what you're saying is true... then I still don't give a flying fuck. Even the rats that roam around that shithole during the week are from Jersey.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . you know what . . . and I don't want to start drama (tee hee hee . .) but I HOPE that they do . . Then all of you will know how it feels to lose a place that you truly enjoy frequenting . .

Like Twilo:(

Originally posted by heretic909

If what you're saying is true... then I still don't give a flying fuck. Even the rats that roam around that shithole during the week are from Jersey.

LOL!!! HA-HA-HE-HE.....WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!

NEW JERSEY AND RACIAL PROFILING.....PERFECT TOGETHER.

(BASTARDS)!!!!!!!