Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Aint it funny how e can make u look so different?!

nSyNcBaBy

e and k change the color and texture of your skin. it turns red/yellow/nasty looking and the texture is not smooth anymore.

one thing all girls should remember. if you're going to get fucked up don't wear too much make up! i've made this mistake too many times and ended up in the club's bathroom trying to wash my make up off. :screwy:

While I'm rolling I always think I look pretty good, but when I see pictures of me while I was fucked outta my mind...I think I look disgusting...my eyes are all tweaked and I always have the retard typewriter jaw going on...I've seen one picture of me when I was rolling so hard I looked like I had downsyndrome.

My friends always tell me that when I roll, it looks like my face is sliding off.

The past couple times I have sucked on and chewed the inside of my mouth so bad that it looks like I am saving nuts for the winter hibernation in the morning.

:blank:

Originally posted by somebitch

i love how i look on e, i could stare in the mirror for hours but in pictures i look bugged out..

yeah i end up glued to the mirror cause i think i look so good... then i see ppl doing the same thing when im sober, and i'm thinking "god i really hope i dont look that bad when im like that..." drugs are bad :D

. . . nobody mentioned the racoon eyes we all get after we come down . . .

. . I have a darker complexion. . so It's harder to spot, but it's still there . . . It's like a light that was burning behind your eyes flared up and went out so the shadow that normally falls over your eyes from your brow is alot darker . . . makes you look bombed out and kinda sad at the same time . . . :(. . .

Never ever look in the mirror on acid. In fact try to even avoid the bathroom. You may never come out.

Once I went to wash my face, only to see skelator looking back at me where my face should have been. Before that, I didn't think I was that off, bathrooms are the the great measurment of how truely fucked up you are.

when i'm on e and i'm looking at myself in a clubs bathroom mirror i think i look good, but if i'm really mangled i think i look so cracked out, my eyes are rolling or they look sleepy. i've seen pictures of myself on e, and i look so spaced out, i hate the way i look in pictures when i'm mangled...lol:screwy: