Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Top 3 Likes and Dislikes about this Messageboard

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cdeep

1) Gives me something to do between masturbation cycles.

Dislikes:

1) Somtimes gets in the way of masturbation cycles

That is all:D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Now that's funny!!!

Never let CP, or ANYTHING get in the way of masturbation!!! You gotta make sure you keep your priorities straight!!! :D

Originally posted by magilicuti

1. i guess you are referring to the "..." thread. just don't click on it and stop reading it then.

2. turn off sigs, easy as that. not forcing you to look at my pic

3. just because people's prefernces are different then yours you hate them? typical

sounds like you just wanted to give off some hate and put some bullshit for your likes so you wouldn't look like the hater you were fuckface

Where did you find the word "hate " in my post? I used the word dislike. That doesn't mean I hate these three things or you, although now that you called me a fuckface I may have to rethink that. Clearly, you are a meathead and a moron. I'm not going to turn off my signatures just to avoid yours because almost everyone else has a cool one. Do you really think people want to see your jacked up (maybe juiced) body? Obviously, you feel as if you have something to prove.

every single thing he hates seems to be pointed right at me. don't say what clubs you are gonna hit each weekend cus i might tell you what i hate in person instead of posting it on the internet like a punk

Uh oh, now we got a tough guy. If we met in person there would be a problem. Judging from your picture, you look pretty small so you'd probably be telling me how you feel to my stomach, not my face. See that is the problem with posting your picture on the Internet. Now I know how big you are and obviously I'm not scared. But I hightly doubt we'd have a problem running into each other because they don't let cheeseballs like you into the places that I go. And I'm not going to start naming them becasue I don't want to sound pretentious, but the Factory's all yours pal! I'll stay away from your turf. Try not to get a jar stuck up your ass next weekend!

This message board, clubplanet, is for people to express their feelings and opinions about clubbing in NYC and the board itself. With my original post, thats all I did. Obviously, my comments made you feel a little insecure since you've had to resort to foul language and physical intimidation to get your point across.

never said i was big, i am pretty small as a matter of fact.

however all of your dislikes say you don't like me one bit. so you don't like me now what? keep on typing there "talking shit to my stomach." sf is not my turf. i'm not some punk gangstar or whatever you are trying to make me look out to be. i'm just saying if we were face to face you wouldn't think of saying one word of shit. and if you think otherwise you can prove it. that's all. i'm just giving you a chance to see what you are going to do and you did exactly what i thought. congrats

what i put in my sig is my business and have had really no problems with it other then from "guys" and everyone else has dropped it except you. no one else is saying anything so why are you? i've made a lot of friends over here and i think my sig adds to my personality. i am part of a fitness site and that is the pic i have used over there. working out is a big part of my life so why can't i use that? i gotta turn it off because you don't like it? and because i like going to sound factory there is somerthing wrong with me? and I can't post on "..." because what? no reasons were given.

i don't think anyone should say they dislike something without giving reason. its just childish really

-all the very cool people i've met

-getting the info on what's hot every week

-having some place to say what's on my mind

Dislikes:

-getting bashed and stereotyped whenever i mention the 2 words "sound" and "factory" together DRAMA it's getting old!

-people who think their "scene" is the "right" scene and mine is "wrong" DRAMA

-people who don't think before they post hurting some people and making themselves look like assholes (even though im a firm believer they're not) DRAMA

can we please keep this board DRAMA-FREE :idea:

Originally posted by bkissa

-all the very cool people i've met

-getting the info on what's hot every week

-having some place to say what's on my mind

Dislikes:

-getting bashed and stereotyped whenever i mention the 2 words "sound" and "factory" together DRAMA it's getting old!

-people who think their "scene" is the "right" scene and mine is "wrong" DRAMA

-people who don't think before they post hurting some people and making themselves look like assholes (even though im a firm believer they're not) DRAMA

can we please keep this board DRAMA-FREE :idea:

Amen Sista

Originally posted by lucabrase

Dislikes:

2. People who include a picture of themselves with their shirt off in their signature.

this is really getting old. i don't know what you look like lucabrase, but its always the ugly people who make comments like this. i have never seen a guy with a beautiful body have a problem w. anyone else walking around shirtless. likewise, its always the fat girls having issues w. scantily clad girls.

magilicutti has a gorgeous body he works for, so nothing wrong w. showing it off a little. i do it sometimes.

just maybe...maybe if you could, you'd do it too... :rolleyes:

1. Finding people who can articulate their views about things other than sex,drugs,and clubbing.

2. Some of the posts can be really amusing sometimes.

3. Still trying to figure this one out.

Dislikes:

1. There's way too many morons, assholes, idiots, and sluts on this board that I wish would bugger off.

2. The fucking popups and the server sometimes goes too damn slow.

3. Still trying to figure this one out....

ah i dont know what is so wrong or unethical about posting pics of your body. hey if u got it good, be proud baby. now as soon as i lose 15 pounds and get these fucking love handles off myself, you'll see my sexy ass in no time!

why is it cool to post pics of semi naked/naked girls while its a taboo to post dudes. im not gay, but i think that this sort of mentality is a bit flawed.

ps-keep posting the ladies! i have no problem with that whatsoever ;)

Originally posted by bkissa

this is really getting old. i don't know what you look like lucabrase, but its always the ugly people who make comments like this. i have never seen a guy with a beautiful body have a problem w. anyone else walking around shirtless. likewise, its always the fat girls having issues w. scantily clad girls.

magilicutti has a gorgeous body he works for, so nothing wrong w. showing it off a little. i do it sometimes.

just maybe...maybe if you could, you'd do it too... :rolleyes:

Am I not allowed to dislike something? I think the shirtless thing is cheeesy, I think SF is ghetto/shithole/disgusting/cheesy, and thats fucking it. I am entitled to my opinion. He got all upset when I simply expressed my opinion about a topic related to this message board. Thats is what this board is for. Don't make assumptions about my personal appearance because you don't know me and hopefully I will never know you. I am confident in who I am and how I look and I don't need to post a picture of myself with my shirt off on a message board to express myself. If thats what he wants to do, fine. But I don't have to like it and I am allowed to say that I don't like it on this site! Thats it, I'm done.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

hmmmm dont really like much on this board do you. Your just a bitter bitter person arent u

no actually the number of people that i can stand on this board, and manage to have relevant interesting conversations with i can just about count with my hands...i just really don't like you, and you're just more stupid for taking offense to my comments all the time, do I really have that much of an effect on you? i listed what i don't like about this board and you and get your panties in a bunch, it's really nice to know that i can push your buttons...shut up already and stop quoting me on these threads, it's getting to be quite amusing, dumbass....

we are entitled to our opinions as well no? no one seems to agree with yours, maybe that is why you are getting so angry. and i say again how you would probably not think about saying that to me or anyone in person. but on an internet board your mr. tough guy. i applaud you

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

hmmmm dont really like much on this board do you. Your just a bitter bitter person arent u

didnt u say that u dont like people that cause "drama"...what was the point of making this pointless statement then :rolleyes:

just a question? and my .02

Etienne! :D

we are entitled to our opinions as well no? no one seems to agree with yours, maybe that is why you are getting so angry. and i say again how you would probably not think about saying that to me or anyone in person. but on an internet board your mr. tough guy. i applaud you

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.

You are definately entitled to your opinion. This whole thing started when you called me a fuckface and threatened me. If you would have simply posted your opinion like a gentleman, we wouldn't be having this conversation now. But I would absoutely say that to you in person. I have a lot of friends from LI that do the whole SF shirtless thing and I tell them the same thing. So what are you trying to accomplish here with this whole "in person" thing? Do you want to meet up and find out? I tell you what, meet me Friday night at 2am on the corner of on the corner of 42nd st. and 9th ave. (thats in Manhattan in case you didn't know). Make sure you have your shirt off so I can recognize you and I'll tell you then.