Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stay Away From Vinyl!!!!

klohe

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can only say this: Vinyl is not be a place for meathead juicemonsters with no clothes on and thier ho ho girls. WTF gives these dicks the right to act the way they do. I have met none of you guys yet but have been going to vinyl since it opened and have been going to see danny since he came back to ny: sf,twilo, tunnel, now vinyl and dont these arrogant pincushions and thier blowup doll girlfriends they are not welcome at vinyl its not their style of place! never has been, never will be. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by klohe

hmmm...are the guidos @ SF happy when lil candy kids crash their party...NO! BC Paris is such a bitch...she won't even let them in! We have this chip bc we are trying to avoid what is happening...no one likes to be rudely pushed while trying to walk, or elbowed in the face dancing....

I agree with you........I don't like it either but I was commenting on how you came off with trying to make your point.......which was, trying to keep attitudes out of Vinyl by having an attitude yourself.......I'm a Danny fan also and I like Vinyl very much too but IMO, this post has made "REAL FANS" of Danny look bad........you can get a point across without being snobbish.

and vision, you should keep quiet, I wasn't talking to you.

this is an easy problem to solve. tell managment to turn off the AC for a month. when it started getting packed in early summer and they had no ac it was fucking unbearable in there and people just stopped coming cause it wasnt worth it for them. i doubt they will do that cause they are prob raking in the loot. im willing to suffer if they do it. just a suggestion.

Originally posted by erokk16

I can only say this: Vinyl is not be a place for meathead juicemonsters with no clothes on and thier ho ho girls. WTF gives these dicks the right to act the way they do. I have met none of you guys yet but have been going to vinyl since it opened and have been going to see danny since he came back to ny: sf,twilo, tunnel, now vinyl and dont these arrogant pincushions and thier blowup doll girlfriends they are not welcome at vinyl its not their style of place! never has been, never will be. :mad: :mad: :mad:

. . . exactly . . . And I'll say this . . . I think what the people who talk about DT fans and Vinyl frequenters having a "chip" on their shoulders should know is that the frustration is NOT that all of the juice crowd is intruding on their territory, its that while the Juice crowd is safe as far as the city shutting them down is concerned, the party people constantly have to fight a losing battle against the city . . . . Sound Factory is a crack den, plain and simple, but its a crackden that never seems to get raided or shut down by the city . . .

. . . Clubs like Vinyl and Baktun and the like are constantly under the threat of being closed because the city sees them as catering to the "rave" crowd because their emphasis isn't on beer n' fucking . . .

. . . . You wanna come to my space? . . FINE . . but tell your fucking warpig community leaders that WE should have a place to go as well . . . and check that fucking attitude at the door . . . and one more thing : FOR CHRISSAKES LEAVE YOUR FUCKING SHIRT ON . . I DON"T CARE HOW FUCKING HOT IT IS . . . .

. . I left florida to ESCAPE THE FUCKING WEATHER, not have it INFLICTED ON ME while I'm trying to get down and enjoy myself . .

k.....do u remember when u first started goin there??? It was underground, and dirty with room to actually breathe??? Now everyone has been tellin ppl to go there and there are crazy lines and its soooo packed with fuckin corny ppl who do not belong...Vinyl IS NOT A SUPER CLUB!!!! Ever notice there isn't a sign or a website??? Like Danny has even said "Tell ur friends not to come here!" PUHLEEZE!!!! Stop blowin it up and ruining it for the REAL DT FANS....we don't want ur kind there making it uncomfortable for the ppl who actually go for the music and not for "meet ups" or to socialize!!!!! :mad:

this is happening because alot of the DJ's or types of DJ's who spun at Twilo...now spin at Vinyl,which can only mean that the same crowd who use to go to Twilo...NOW GOES TO VINYL.but unfortunately, Vinyl isn't as big as Twilo, and can't fit all the converted Twiloites to Vinylites. This is why we're waiting for GLOWBANA to open lol.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . exactly . . . And I'll say this . . . I think what the people who talk about DT fans and Vinyl frequenters having a "chip" on their shoulders should know is that the frustration is NOT that all of the juice crowd is intruding on their territory, its that while the Juice crowd is safe as far as the city shutting them down is concerned, the party people constantly have to fight a losing battle against the city . . . . Sound Factory is a crack den, plain and simple, but its a crackden that never seems to get raided or shut down by the city . . .

. . . Clubs like Vinyl and Baktun and the like are constantly under the threat of being closed because the city sees them as catering to the "rave" crowd because their emphasis isn't on beer n' fucking . . .

. . . . You wanna come to my space? . . FINE . . but tell your fucking warpig community leaders that WE should have a place to go as well . . . and check that fucking attitude at the door . . . and one more thing : FOR CHRISSAKES LEAVE YOUR FUCKING SHIRT ON . . I DON"T CARE HOW FUCKING HOT IT IS . . . .

. . I left florida to ESCAPE THE FUCKING WEATHER, not have it INFLICTED ON ME while I'm trying to get down and enjoy myself . .

ummm...where was all the beef this summer when it was about 110 degrees????

k.....do u remember when u first started goin there???

....and when did YOU first start goin' there? Just curious because the crowd at Vinyl has been "tainted" for well over a year now!!! I used to be a Friday regular myself until I got clocked in the face with a glowstick being spun vigorously by a 96 pound girl in pigtails wearing size 26 overalls, doing the skip/jump up and down dance (whatever that is called...if someone can justify it.. please do). At that point I walked out of vinyl in utter dissappointment, realizing that "the best kept secret in NY" was no more! Vinyl will NEVER be what it originally was! HOWEVER, it IS all about the music (for Danny AND Danny's biggest Fans) and for those who can appreciate that, my best advice would be to TRY to do as I do, when I go to Vinyl ... Just close your eyes, try to eliminate EVERYTHING else around you, find your spot and lose it. Danny has had enough imapct and power to overcome that crowd several times for me since the "glowstick" incident!!

i can see why khole and others may feel that way, but this is the type of thing you should keep to yourselves.

i've been to vinyl maybe 6 or 7 times and i have never gotten any attitude there.

all of you should be mature enough to be past stereotypes by now. the juiceheads and barbie dolls are not bad people, and i dont understand why you would not want to share you club w. them. just because of the way they look? please, try to be a little more open minded. "be yourself" right? why must everyone at vinyl be the same then?

i've been to vinyl maybe 6 or 7 times and i have never gotten any attitude there. and now you're making me feel unwelcome just because i was not going to vinyl years ago or because im not the typical vinyl kid.

maybe all of you should think about what you said and see how you may have come off to a lot of people.

ummm...where was all the beef this summer when it was about 110 degrees????

. . . . I don't get it . . . :confused: . . . . but then again I wasn't partying this summer . . . One thing I can tell you, is that I don't take my shirt off . . I'd rather spare the crowd that sight . . :tongue: . . .

nuthin against u phuturephunk...ur a sweetie!!! I meant this summer when the AC and the fans were both miraculously "broken", where were all the SF heads and the musik lovers then???? Was it way too hot for for your fear of looking unpretty???

Heres my opinion......

I've been goin to Vinyl for the past 8 months every Friday night. I've missed 5 weekends in total. When I started going the reason why I loved it so much is because EVERYONE in the club is rolling. Serotonin levels are as high as possible and theres nothing being spread but love and joy. Nowadays I do have to admit it has changed. For example, say I started dancing with this chic or even started talking to her maybe even buy her a drink and then her boyfriend would show up back in the day it would be like oh "I'm sorry bro didn't know she was taken" and the guy would be like "it's cool bro". He'd give you a pound and you'd be on your way. Now it's like "yo that's my girl WTF do you think you're doing" and he'd grill you like he wants to kill you. My suggestion is just that more people start dealing and make everyone roll so more happiness is in the atmosphere. A club is a club, Vinyl goers must accept the fact that it is a public place and unfortunately they cannot decide who may and may not enter. DT is the man, he rocks the house every week without fail. Also keep in mind nothing lasts forever, thats what makes things special. The fact that they are NOT always there and available only for a certain time frame or a certain occasion.

Spread love and joy, or just roll your ass off every week and you'll be cool

Shouts to all my Vinylheads

bLaZE...

nuthin against u phuturephunk...ur a sweetie!!! I meant this summer when the AC and the fans were both miraculously "broken", where were all the SF heads and the musik lovers then???? Was it way too hot for for your fear of looking unpretty???

. . . no offense taken :D . . just a little confused . . .

. . You're right klohe . . . I mean. . . how can those guidette monsters keep the makup that they had to apply with a spackle knife from melting off their faces in the heat? . . . hmmm. . now that's an untapped market . . . someone's gotta think up a way to "seal" makeup . . .. . . YEAH!! . . . :idea: . . . and then we can make enough money to open up a club ourselves . . .hmmm. . . . .

. . I was thinking along the lines of Epoxy. . but then again. .it would NEVER come off . . . but maybe that's exactly what those strobelight hunnies would want . . . :laugh: . . .

Peace :)

Originally posted by saynotodrama

I think "voice" stated it best when a gentleman walked by her with charcoal wool pants on....

She had that "What is going ON" face, and she yelled out, "SLACKS??? ....YOU'RE RUINING IT!!!!!!!"

LOL.......Voice is too funny!!!! You going Friday?

Yeah why in the world would DT spin at factory or world if he wanted to keep a certain crowd? That's what i don't get. The crowd has been diff for a long long time and there's nothing we can do about it. However hard as it may be lets be a little more open minded about all this. Sometimes people don't know that their being rude. For the most part i haven't had a problem about ppl pushing me around ..just flail your arms and dance like a maniac and people will give you your space :)

One of the few times i had issues was at Collins/Creamer/Sax when a bunch of really TALL blond girls in leather outfits just camped their butts in front of me ..blocking my view :mad:

All in all, the saturday crowd now is alot better than the friday crowd. Less ppl but you still get the kick ass music.

:D

Originally posted by dudey

Yeah why in the world would DT spin at factory or world if he wanted to keep a certain crowd? That's what i don't get.

Money is a very big factor. I used to actually rent out this club in Brooklyn called Energy and to get a DJ like DT would cost between $7,000 - $12,000 a night.

Theres your answer

Originally posted by bkissa

i can see why khole and others may feel that way, but this is the type of thing you should keep to yourselves.

i've been to vinyl maybe 6 or 7 times and i have never gotten any attitude there.

all of you should be mature enough to be past stereotypes by now. the juiceheads and barbie dolls are not bad people, and i dont understand why you would not want to share you club w. them. just because of the way they look? please, try to be a little more open minded. "be yourself" right? why must everyone at vinyl be the same then?

i've been to vinyl maybe 6 or 7 times and i have never gotten any attitude there. and now you're making me feel unwelcome just because i was not going to vinyl years ago or because im not the typical vinyl kid.

maybe all of you should think about what you said and see how you may have come off to a lot of people.

That's the thing, Kissa- I don't think anyone, at least not me, really gives a shit about the way people are dressed (yes, it is bad to stereotype based on that alone)- it's the ATTITUDE that is the problem. Unlike you, I and many others have gotten attitude from SF types who look at me like "omg, I can't believe this girl is in a club wearing jeans and a tank top!" And been hit on by muscle heads who refuse to respect your space and grab you everytime you walk past them.

As far as I'm concerned, everyone could be dressed in their pyjamas, or in Armani suits and gowns; I don't care! Just leave the *Imhotasshitandeveryonecankissmyass* attitude at the door.