Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Is For All The Nerdz, Geekz, Fat and Ugly Bitches

cruzerisnj

These guys are a bunch of clowns. So much so, that I bet they'll end up in the circus cleaning up elephant shit...... Oh, Cruzinforfagsinnj,that pic does nothing for ya. You have a set of bitch tits and a beerbelly. If I was you,(which I am glad I'm not) I would stick to wearing clothes that are very baggy. That way, you can hide the fat that you call muscle....One more thing, PLEASE STOP with your tired comebacks. Calling people fat and making fun of mothers went out of style in the sixth grade(,but judging from your english skills, maybe thats the last grade you completed). Your insults just go to show that you have nothing on us. Look, just face the facts. WE ARE ALL SMARTER THAN YOU. WE ARE MORE POPULAR THAN YOU AND, UNLIKE YOU, WE WILL ALL BECOME SOMETHING IN LIFE, NOT JUST A DIME A DOZEN WANNA BE THUG JUICE HEAD. So, please dont respond with a ...

yo u a fat ulgy nerwd uses a mesage boird to get girl i hav a 6 pak abs big arms and shodlers i hav sec wit girls lol al u doo is sit lol dere and make fun of me....

Originally posted by sarahkim13

Am I the only one who thinks this guy is hot???

And I totally hear what you are saying about the fat, ugly people. They suck and are just jealous of people like you and me.

Maybe I'll see you out this weekend. Where do you hang out?

SK13

Well it's good to see that there are ladies(femalez)that still set some high standards.:tongue:

Originally posted by kirklop

dude, do you and northjerseyguy share the same basement?

the only thing missing is the dog on the couch....................furniture looks the same............hmmmmmmmm.

allright, so they both work out at the same gym and went to the same school... hmmm, LOL. i dunno, he looks like a dumbass so he MUST be a dumbass... hey "clubgod"if you REALLY have the the nerve to prove what you just said about us fat ugly nerds, meet us up. everyone on this board knows everyone and we all know where to go to hang out and if you're there, we'll BE there. so what you say? or are you just IN this for the drama cos the barbie dolls don't talk to you when you go out...

the only thing missing is the dog on the couch....................furniture looks the same............hmmmmmmmm.

:laugh: :laugh:

:o im so embarrassed for these guys

so now if i told all of you i live in north nj, will you hate me? :(

Originally posted by cruzerisnj

cru2.jpg

All U fat and Ugly bitches just want a big dick in their mouth to suck ...cuz they cant get the body they want . Just dont insult us cuz we look good and u dont. We workout to look good unlike u fat people think werkin out is eatin donuts and coffee all day . All I respect are the Chinks that do Shalin in the club wit GLowsticks ...i rather see them then watch Fat Ugly people dance jiggle their blubber ..Hope All u Faggots respond ..lil bitches and herbz

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FUCKING DICK SUCKING FAGGOT FUCKING 13 YEAR OLD PUSSY, I HAVE EVER SEEN. GET OUT THE BASEMENT AND GO DO YOUR PAPER ROUTE. I HAVE TO CHECK MY STOCKS HURRY UP BITCH. OH AND TALK ABOUT WHITE TRASH, YOU'RE FUCKING HILARIOUS.

Originally posted by avalondon3

Oh, Cruzinforfagsinnj,that pic does nothing for ya. You have a set of bitch tits and a beerbelly. If I was you,(which I am glad I'm not) I would stick to wearing clothes that are very baggy. That way, you can hide the fat that you call muscle....One more thing, PLEASE STOP with your tired comebacks. Calling people fat and making fun of mothers went out of style in the sixth grade

this post contradicts itself. You ask him to stop calling people fat but yet ou do the same to him :confused: I could care less about this guys pics' but why waste your time on them if you hate them so much. Fortuneately, the more intelligent people on this board seem to ignore posts like this. Thats doesnt say a lot for you others.

Originally posted by cruzerisnj

This is so funny u jus a bitch wit a big mouth .

u bring momz into these thats even more funny

im a lil dickman thats y u sucked my dick last night u bitch

Shut the fuck up ..like i said u must be fat and ugly to be sayin that shit and hatin me..lol thats funny

Yo FORREST GUMPARINO...........I would love to see who the hell you pick up, and how much they cost you an hour. Let's recap:

1) You live in your Mom's basement

2) You speak a different language because that sure as shit isn't English

3) you have man TITIES and need a bra

4) You fuck CRACK whores for $30 an hour

5) In 10 years you'll be cutting lawns for $100 bucks

BETTER get Stevie Wonder's Glasses bro, because your future's so dim, you're gonna wish you were blind.

NOW GO GET ME A CUP OF COFFEE AND A SALAD!!!!!!

I was thinkin that those two pack fudge together on the weekends. The Rob Lowe poster must be behind the guy taking the picture.

Good God, where to even begin, or should I??? First off, let me preface this by saying that I do not fit into any of the ignorant categories listed above, but I must comment. Did you ever go to school???? Exactly what language are you speaking, you sound soooo completely IGNORANT. I teach 4 year olds that could probably spell better than you for God's sake! So where exactly do YOU get off making comments about fat, ugly. etc. people?????

Word of advise buddy...get to the gym, FAST!!! There are only about 4 months left until Memeorial Day weekend, and If I were you, I wouldn't be showin off that bod... I guess it all makes sense, you feel inferior, so in order to make your self feel better, you put down others. How sad.........

Oh, and another bit of advice, try thinking before you speak next time...it helps:) :)

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Yo FORREST GUMPARINO...........I would love to see who the hell you pick up, and how much they cost you an hour. Let's recap:

1) You live in your Mom's basement

2) You speak a different language because that sure as shit isn't English

3) you have man TITIES and need a bra

4) You fuck CRACK whores for $30 an hour

5) In 10 years you'll be cutting lawns for $100 bucks

BETTER get Stevie Wonder's Glasses bro, because your future's so dim, you're gonna wish you were blind.

NOW GO GET ME A CUP OF COFFEE AND A SALAD!!!!!!

I loooooooove it!!!!!! :laugh2:

dude, seriously bro you really have nothing on you at all. you have tits and you have a little belly. no triceps, no delts, no traps nothing. no muscle or and no definention. your bf% has to be around 20%, in other words average. as for steriods they are not magic. its going to take a lot of work and dedication to get a good body.

just reading this post makes me understand why ppl hate "juiceheads." i am live near you bro and for the couple ppl that have their pics as their sigs we are getting bashed because of this shit you are you doing. not right to make fun of ppl you don't even know. i don't think i've seen one fat person on here. fat ppl don't club. anyway just chill out and have fun cus for some reason i feel embrassed even