Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do people that live in NYC ever go to NJ clubs?

Originally posted by notallthere

Yeah abyss? is it any good?

The only thing good about Abyss, to my knowledge (I've never been there, and don't plan on going :D)... is the fact that they surprisingly have a Phazon system there.

But a Phazon can only do so much for cheese.

Originally posted by tastyt

A few times, only because I'm dating someone in Jersey and he has friends who don't like the city.

Otherwise I'd have no reason to cross that river on a weekend night.

Dump his ass... you've heard the saying "If they don't like N Y C, they're not for Tasty T"

:D

(ok, someone really needs to do some work and stop posting... I think i'm losing it...)

:laugh:

Some place out there brought Max Graham for a gig right after xmas, and like 6 days after he'd spun the Fly. I'd give whatever place it was an A for effort on that one @ least. I don't have a car though and never spent anytime in Jersey, except in Princeton and @ the Shore Hills Mall, so otherwise I dunno why I'd go.

I frequent the Jersey Shore during the summer... But that is too just chill out more than really hit the clubs. I mean I hit a few clubs on occasion. It is all too cnvienient when you are out there... But other then that... Why pay the same amount of money or just a little bit less to get into some shitty club when you can spend your money and hit a city club where you know you will like the music... One of the worst things about Jersey club life is it is like putting KTU on the radio and the DJ just leaves that station on....

YiKeS...