Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best pick up line to use on chics..errr..Women?

wahoo

Originally posted by somebitch

pick up lines are so corny.

just be straight forward and introduce yourself. :rolleyes:

seriously, why start a potential relationship with a planned line, rather than being yourself. you might as well start being honest from the begining.

pick up lines are for people trying to hard

Guest danni133

As all the girls have said, pick up lines are lame and generally don't work. I recommend being yourself, and just going up to a girl and saying hi. If you're the girls type, they will like you if you use a line or not...It's not like a line will magically make every girl fall for you. Know what I mean?

~Danielle

I am totally not one for pick up lines, but I was getting a drink once down at the Jersey shore and I was feeling good. I was working my way into the bar to get a drink. I leaned in over a couple of girls and this one cute spanish brunette wouldnt stop smiling at me. Feeling a good buzz, I said hello. You look like my first wife. She said really, how many times have you been married. I said none, she laughed and my stupid comment broke the ice. I ended up taking her and her friends back to my beach house. After the a ride on a friends boat, she was all over me and we had a great time. We hung out a lot during that summer and had a really good time. So as I said, I'm usually not one for pick up lines but this one time it worked to my advantage.